It’s Party Time! See How Stars Let Loose After the GrammysLatest News
If award shows have taught us anything, it’s that the party isn’t over just because the ceremony is. In fact, that’s when all the fun begins. Following the star-studded Grammys on Sunday, celebrities hit up a handful of bashes around LA, including Universal Music Group’s fete and Sony Music’s celebration. Billie Eilish, who made history as the youngest artist to win awards in four major categories, hit the town with her brother, Finneas O’Connell, and his girlfriend, Claudia Sulewski, while Jessie J and Channing Tatum stepped out together after recently rekindling their romance. See how stars let their hair down after the Grammys ahead!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hayden Panettiere Breaks Her Silence After Boyfriend Is Arrested Again
- 10 Revelations About Divorce, Gabrielle Union and More in Dwyane Wade’s Doc
- Loved Every Dramatic Minute of The Circle? Here’s What to Dive Into Next
- Are Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis and Ex Thomas Ravenel Back On?
- Sad News, Riverdale Fans: Skeet Ulrich and Marisol Nichols Are Leaving the Show
- Channing Tatum, Jessie J Have Playdate With His Daughter Everly
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is ‘a Great Person’
- Accio Credit Card! These Harry Potter Gifts Are Worth All Our Galleons
- Meghan Trainor’s Dad Injured After Being Struck By Car