J. Lo and A-Rod’s ‘Flip the Switch’ TikTok Challenge Is a Must-SeeLatest News
Couples who TikTok together stay together! Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez participated in the viral “Flip the Switch” challenge on the video-sharing app on Monday, March 9 — and the result is hilarious.
J. Lo, 50, uploaded a clip of herself dancing in a formfitting white sweater dress while standing beside A-Rod, 44, who wore a blue blazer, a white button-down shirt, khaki pants and his signature sunglasses. Halfway through the video, the couple swapped clothes, with Rodriguez mimicking Lopez’s dance moves while wearing her dress and hoop earrings.
The former New York Yankees third baseman later reposted the video on his Instagram account and caught the attention of his and the Grammy winner’s celebrity friends.
The “Flip the Switch” challenge, which is set to Drake’s song “Nonstop,” has been taking over TikTok as of late. Kate McKinnon and Sen. Elizabeth Warren tried their hand at the trend backstage at Saturday Night Live after starring together in the NBC variety show’s cold open on Saturday, March 7. Their take even caught the attention of Drake, 33, who commented, “Wow I need to come home” on SNL’s Instagram post.
Lopez and Rodriguez have been spending plenty of time together since she wrapped her It’s My Party tour last summer and performed the halftime show at Super Bowl LIV with Shakira in February. Next up, the couple, who started dating in February 2017 and got engaged in March 2019, are getting ready to tie the knot.
“J. Lo and Alex’s wedding is supposed to be this summer after postponing it because of her [Hustlers] filming schedule, her Super Bowl performance and other work commitments,” a source told Us Weekly exclusively in February. “She is finally ready to shift her focus to wedding planning and making that a top priority.”
This will be the fourth marriage for the “Let’s Get Loud” singer, who was previously wed to Ojani Noa from 1997 to 1998, Cris Judd from 2001 to 2003 and Marc Anthony from 2004 to 2014. She and Anthony, 51, share 12-year-old twins Max and Emme. Rodriguez, for his part, was previously married to Cynthia Scurtis from 2002 to 2008, and they share daughters Natasha, 15, and Ella, 11.
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Famous Claudia Kishi Fans Unite to Honor Their Favorite Babysitter in Adorable Netflix Film
- Kylie Jenner Slams ‘False’ Claims of Snubbing Black-Owned Fashion Brand
- Rickey Smiley’s 19-Year-Old Daughter Shot Multiple Times, Needs Surgery
- 13 Home Improvement Shows on Netflix That Will Inspire You to Change Things Up
- Disney Channel Star Sebastian Athie Dead at 24
- Christina Ricci Asks for Full Custody of Son Amid Divorce From James Heerdegen
- These 20 New Romance Books Will Turn Up the Heat on Your Summer
- Meghan McCain Slams Kanye West After He Announces He’s Running for President
- Mandy Moore Says Ex Ryan Adams Should Have Apologized ‘Privately’
- Just an Appreciation Post of Insecure’s Alexander Hodge Looking Like a Whole Snack