Jana Duggar’s Most Empowering Quotes About Being SingleLatest News
The Counting On star is the second oldest Duggar child (she is also the twin of John-David) and the eldest daughter of Michelle Duggar and Jim Bob Duggar. While most of her siblings have gotten married and had kids before turning 30, she is happy the path she’s on to find love.
“I’m not that worried,” the Growing Up Duggar: It’s All About Relationships coauthor told Us Weekly exclusively in July 2020. “Yes, I long to be married and one day I think that will come, but I think … I’m just also just trying to stay busy with whatever comes along my path.”
Since making her reality TV debut on 19 Kids and Counting in 2008, Jana has continued to march to the drum of her own beat. She has consistently spoken about her journey to romance and marriage — and why it’s fine to take your time and be single.
“You have to sometimes talk to someone, get to know someone and realize, you know what, it doesn’t have to end in marriage,” TV personality said on an October 2019 episode of Counting On.
Despite feeling pressure to find The One, Jana has talked about not wanting to rush into anything. Instead, she previously told Us that she’s hoping to find a lifelong love similar to that of her parents.
“They’re quick to forgive and to make, really try to make things right,” Jana said of her mom and dad, who exchanged their vows in 1984. “The genuine love that they still have for one another … this young love and they still have that, you know, today. I think that’s rare to see couples that are their age and been married that long.”
Scroll down to see Jana’s most empowering quotes about being single.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Frank Ocean’s Brother Ryan Breaux Dead at 18 After Car Accident
- Beyoncé Just Dropped the Deluxe Edition of The Gift, and BRB, We’ve Got Some Listening to Do
- Danica Patrick Is Doing ‘Emotional Therapy’ After Aaron Rodgers Split
- Amanda Stanton Is Dating Attorney Oren Agman: Meet Her New Man
- Inside Joey King’s Getaway With ‘Kissing Booth 2’ Costar Taylor Zakhar Perez
- Hot Take: Chessy Is the True Hero of The Parent Trap
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About These Vegan Cookies
- Let’s Talk About Klaus Literally Preaching Song Lyrics to His Cult on The Umbrella Academy
- Cody Simpson Shares a Photo With ‘Best Friend’ Miley Cyrus
- Fans Praise Lisa Bonet After Ex Lenny Kravitz Wishes Jason Momoa Happy B-Day