Love alert! Jana Kramer is known for being honest about all things personal — and Us Weekly is taking a look back at her best quotes about love, romance and relationships to prove it.
The One Tree Hill alum has had her fair share of ups and downs in the romance department, having been married twice — to Jonathan Schaech from 2010 to 2011 and to Michael Gambino in 2004 — before tying the knot with husband Mike Caussin in 2015.
The couple have been married for more than four years, but they’ve had many storms to weather along the way. In August 2016, the pair, who are parents to two children, Jolie, 3, and Jace, 13 months, separated. Shortly after, Us broke the news that Caussin, 32, had cheated on Kramer, 36, with multiple women and was seeking treatment for sex addiction.
In December 2017, the pair renewed their vows, and in January 2018, the “Why Ya Wanna” singer told Us exclusively that “I don’t know what tomorrow can bring or the next day, but I just know that we’re both actively working at it.”
The couple revealed in March 2019 that the former NFL star had suffered a “massive” relapse in his sex addiction a year prior. Then, in October 2019, in an episode of their podcast, the couple opened up about Caussin receiving a topless photo from a woman on his phone, which Kramer saw.
Scroll down to see what the singer and actress has said about the topic of love over the years.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hollywood Love! Hottest Couples Who Fell in Love on Set
- Filthy Rich: A Complete Timeline of Jeffrey Epstein’s Life and Crimes
- Everything We Know About Nick Cordero’s Coronavirus Battle
- Still No Letter From Hogwarts? At Least You Can Now Watch All 8 Harry Potter Movies on HBO Max
- Lori Loughlin Is ‘Longing’ to ‘Move On’ From College Scandal ‘Nightmare
- Blake Lively Jokes About Ryan Reynolds in Fake Underwear Photo
- Alexis Rose Ended Schitt’s Creek Single and Self-Confident, and Here’s Why That’s Important
- Jimmy Fallon Apologizes for ‘SNL’ Blackface Skit After Clip Resurfaces
- Victoria Fuller Leaves Chris Soules’ Farm in Iowa, Jokes She ‘Escaped’
- 10 Fun Facts About The Notebook That’ll Make You Want to Watch It Over and Over Again