Jed Wyatt on Post-Bachelorette Drama: I Just Felt Like ‘Being Alone’Latest News
The country crooner opened up to Us Weekly at iHeart Radio’s SoCal Country at the Brewery event on Saturday, September 7, and revealed that not even music could help him heal from the headline-making drama for weeks post-show.
“With how crazy everything was, it was honestly kind of hard for me,” he said about getting back to work. “My head was just so out of everything. The only thing that I really felt like doing was like being alone or journaling or going fishing … for some reason I couldn’t get the pen to paper to write or be creative like that. It was just such a low spot. I’d sit down and try to write, try to play and my head wasn’t in it.”
Now that things are starting to calm down a bit, Wyatt, 25, tells Us he feels “a lot better” and like he’s “coming out of the clouds with everything.”
He added: “And I’ve been looking so forward to this. It’s nice to finally get out of my place and do this and be around other people doing it and have that kind of motivated feeling again.”
Though things didn’t pan out in Wyatt’s favor with Brown, 24, the singer doesn’t feel like he was misunderstood for being open about the show being a stepping stone for his music career.
“I think it got taken out of context a little bit,” he explained. “I feel like I was upfront and honest with it, with her, in the beginning, about the whole music thing.”
Wyatt came under fire after news broke that he had a girlfriend back at home when he left to film the hit ABC reality TV show. Though the former pageant queen accepted a proposal from Wyatt on the season finale of the show, Brown ultimately ended things with him after finding out about the whole debacle.
Earlier this month, Wyatt shared a message of thanks for those who have shown support for him following the show. “Thankful for all the people who have been kind recently,” he wrote on his Instagram Stories. “You don’t go unnoticed. I love you guys.”
With reporting by Taylor Ferber
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him