Jeff Bridges Reveals He’s Been Diagnosed With LymphomaLatest News
Jeff Bridges announced that he has been diagnosed with lymphoma and is already seeking treatment.
“As the Dude would say.. New S**T has come to light,” he began his social media reveal. “I have been diagnosed with Lymphoma. Although it is a serious disease, I feel fortunate that I have a great team of doctors and the prognosis is good.”
The Hell or High Water actor explained that he has begun treatment and told his fans he will keep them “posted on my recovery.”
The True Grit star continued: “I’m profoundly grateful for the love and support from my family and friends. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes.”
The Only the Brave actor concluded his post by reminding his fans to go out and vote, writing, “Because we are all in this together.”
“Our thoughts go out to Jeff and his family during this challenging time and they have our love and support,” FX, Touchstone Television, Hulu and FXP said in a statement to Us Weekly (Bridges is starring in and executive producing The Old Man, which is set to debut on FX on Hulu next year). “We wish him a safe and full recovery. And, as Jeff always says, ‘We are all in this together.’ Jeff, we are all in this together with you.”
The Crazy Heart actor the younger brother of actor Beau Bridges, 78. Their late father, Lloyd Bridges, was the Emmy-nominated star of the TV series Sea Hunt, and was featured in many films.
Jeff has been married to Susan Geston since 1977. The couple share three daughters, Isabelle, 39, Jessica, 37, and Haley, 35.
Earlier this month, the Oscar winner released the book Daddy Daughter Day, which was written by Isabelle and illustrated by the actor.
“Remembering time we spent together when she was little, my daughter Isabelle and I decided to create a picture book called Daddy Daughter Day,” he wrote via Instagram in August, promoting the joint venture. “We hope it inspires you to enjoy time with your loved ones, too!”
Jeff released his second photo book, Jeff Bridges: Pictures Volume Two in October 2019. He also published The Dude and the Zen Master in 2012 and Pictures in 2003.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 12 Musical Moments From Schitt’s Creek That Will Inspire Your Inner Jazzagal
- 10 Celebrity Couples Who Are High School Sweethearts
- Julianne Hough Says 2021 Is ‘Definitely Looking Up’ After Divorce Filing
- Pajamas! Meatballs! Celebs Share Their Favorite Holiday Traditions
- How Meghan and Harry Are Celebrating Thanksgiving After Miscarriage News
- The TikTokers Who Cooked Up the Ratatouille Musical Talk Us Through Their Viral Moment
- Artem Chigvintsev Reflects on ‘Pivotal Year’ That Led to ‘DWTS’ Win
- 15 Books by Muslim American Authors That Need to Be on Your Radar
- Jillian Michaels’ Biggest Feuds Through the Years
- Mariah Carey, Kevin Bacon and More Will Appear on ‘Heroes of New York’