Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow Reunited For a Girls’ Night OutLatest News
Although it may feel like we’ve been on a break with the cast of Friends since the show was removed from Netflix, we can thank the social media gods for getting us back together. Over the weekend, Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow enjoyed a night out, and we’re so happy to see our favorites back together. “Hi from the girls across the hall 👋🏼,” Jen captioned her photos on Instagram. It looks like no time has passed for the iconic tripod, and if you listen *really* closely, you can basically hear Janice shrieking “Oh my god” from across the restaurant.
The cast of the beloved ’90s series has remained especially close since wrapping in 2004, and each time we see them together, it melts our hearts. In November, Courteney and Lisa presented Jennifer with an award at SAG-AFTRA Foundation’s Patron of the Artists Awards ceremony. And most recently, Jennifer and Courteney hung out at Jen’s annual Friendsgiving dinner.
As we patiently wait for the series to hit WarnerMedia’s streaming service HBO Max in the Spring, we can thank the beautiful ladies “from across the hall” for giving us our Friends fix. And for the record, we were never on a break.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Were Worried About Tom Brady Leaving Patriots
- Lana Condor and Boyfriend Anthony De La Torre Live Out a Rom-Com in “Raining in London” Video
- Cindy Crawford, Rande Gerber Are ‘Beside Themselves’ Over Son Presley
- The Weeknd’s “After Hours” Song Will Make You Dance and Cry at the Same Time
- Jenna Dewan and Steve Kazee Are Engaged! See the Ring
- Prince Harry Smiles as He Grabs Sandwiches, Adjusts to New Life in Canada
- NASCAR’s Ryan Newman ‘Awake, Speaking’ After Daytona 500 Collision
- Finn Wolfhard’s General Coolness Is a Real Vibe in 2020
- BiP’s Kristian Haggerty Gushes Over ‘Amazing’ New GF Taylor Blake
- The Bachelor: A Complete Rundown of All the Drama Surrounding Victoria Fuller