Jennifer Grey and Clark Gregg Split, Divorcing After 19 Years TogetherLatest News
Calling it quits. Jennifer Grey and Clark Gregg have ended their relationship, the pair revealed via Instagram on Friday, July 3.
“After 19 years together, we separated in January, knowing we’d always be a family who loves, values and cares for each other,” both Grey, 60, and Gregg, 58, posted on their respective accounts. “We recently made the difficult decision to divorce, but we remain close and are deeply grateful for the life we’ve shared and the wonderful daughter we’ve raised.”
The former couple, who married in July 2001, then added, “P.S. Totally crying as we post this.”
The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. star and the Dancing With the Stars alum share an 18-year-old daughter, Stella.
Gregg opened up about his relationship with the Grey alum in 2019, joking that they recreate her famous final scene from Dirty Dancing at home.
“I basically just walk around the house with me holding her on the lift. That’s all we do,” the Avengers actor told Closer magazine at the time. Joking aside, he added that they do enjoy sharing the dance floor together. “When we’re in New York, a date night usually involves theater, sushi and maybe a salsa class if she wins or binge-watching if I win.”
In 2014, he shared with the Today show that he doesn’t ever do the lift from the 1987 hit film — because he doesn’t compare to her original scene partner. “There’s only one man who can really do that lift and sadly he’s no longer with us — the amazing Patrick [Swayze],” the writer said at the time. “I will never try it. That was one of our wedding vows.”
The actors have appeared on-screen together multiple times. In 2006, they costarred in the Lifetime movie The Road to Christmas and earlier this year, they played a fake married couple on an episode of The Conners.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Colton Spotted for the 1st Time in L.A. Since Cassie’s Restraining Order
- Kristin Cavallari Breaks Her Silence on Divorce From Jay Cutler: “We Tried Really, Really Hard”
- Donald Trump Fires Back at Meghan Markle, Prince Harry After Election Comments
- The Masked Singer: Breaking Down All Our Theories About Who Are Behind the Masks
- Kristin Cavallari Says She Thought About Divorce ‘Every Day for 2 Years’
- Candace Cameron Bure’s Quotes About Decades-Long Marriage to Valeri Bure
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Break Royal Protocol With 2020 Election Video
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Ask Americans to Get Out and Vote: “You Deserve to Be Heard”
- Kelly Clarkson and Usher Connect Over Divorce Difficulties
- Jason Priestley Says Shannen Doherty Is a ‘Fighter’ Amid Cancer Battle