One of Hollywood’s most eligible bachelorettes is officially off the market! Following a string of high-profile romances, Jennifer Lawrence settled down with art gallery director Cooke Maroney, tying the knot in October 2019.
A rep for the Silver Linings Playbook star confirmed to Us Weekly in February 2019 that Lawrence and Maroney were engaged after the two were spotted out in New York City seemingly celebrating something important — with the actress sporting a large diamond ring.
Lawrence and Maroney were first linked in June 2018 after the Joy actress was introduced to the art dealer by her best friend Laura Simpson. Following news of their romance, the two continued to step out together in New York City and Paris on multiple occasions.
The month prior to their engagement, a source told Us Weekly the pair were “very serious” and had moved in together. “They definitely appear to be in it for the long haul,” the insider added at the time. “Cooke plays very coy when speaking about her to his friends and colleagues. He is clearly smitten about her.”
Though she said yes to a proposal from Maroney, Lawrence had previously been linked to many of Hollywood’s hottest hunks. The Kentucky native dated Coldplay frontman, Chris Martin, and was also linked to X-Men costar Nicholas Hoult.
Scroll down to see a list of Lawrence’s former beaus.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Shannon Beador and BF John Janssen Reveal How Their Families Blend
- Kandi Burruss: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- The 6 Biggest Moments From Grey’s Anatomy’s Wild Season 16 Fall Finale
- Ray J Clears Up Drama With Princess Love: ‘I Love My Family’
- Hailey Baldwin Had a Sexy Year, and These Photos Prove It
- Joe Giudice Is Ready for Christmas in Italy With His Daughters
- Everything Becca Tilley Has Said About Her ‘Private’ Relationship
- Ariana Grande Reunited With Liz Gillies and Matt Bennett to Sing Some Iconic Victorious Hits
- Sammi ‘Sweetheart’ Giancola and Christian Bicardi Announce YouTube Channel
- Exclusive: Netflix Has a Heartwarming Podcast Perfect For Movie and TV Fanatics on the Way