One of Hollywood’s most eligible bachelorettes is officially off the market! Following a string of high-profile romances, Jennifer Lawrence settled down with art gallery director Cooke Maroney, tying the knot in October 2019.
A rep for the Silver Linings Playbook star confirmed to Us Weekly in February 2019 that Lawrence and Maroney were engaged after the two were spotted out in New York City seemingly celebrating something important — with the actress sporting a large diamond ring.
Lawrence and Maroney were first linked in June 2018 after the Joy actress was introduced to the art dealer by her best friend Laura Simpson. Following news of their romance, the two continued to step out together in New York City and Paris on multiple occasions.
The month prior to their engagement, a source told Us Weekly the pair were “very serious” and had moved in together. “They definitely appear to be in it for the long haul,” the insider added at the time. “Cooke plays very coy when speaking about her to his friends and colleagues. He is clearly smitten about her.”
Though she said yes to a proposal from Maroney, Lawrence had previously been linked to many of Hollywood’s hottest hunks. The Kentucky native dated Coldplay frontman, Chris Martin, and was also linked to X-Men costar Nicholas Hoult.
Scroll down to see a list of Lawrence’s former beaus.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- These 20 New Romance Books Will Turn Up the Heat on Your Summer
- Meghan McCain Slams Kanye West After He Announces He’s Running for President
- Mandy Moore Says Ex Ryan Adams Should Have Apologized ‘Privately’
- Just an Appreciation Post of Insecure’s Alexander Hodge Looking Like a Whole Snack
- Nick Cordero Dead at 41: Broadway Star Dies After Coronavirus Complications
- Duchess Kate Laughs With Prince William as They Meet With Hospital Workers
- Netflix’s Dark Finally Revealed the Origin of the Time Loops, and My Head Is Still Spinning
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Star James Kennedy Marks 1 ‘Beautiful’ Year of Sobriety
- Scott Disick and Sofia Richie Spend 4th of July Together Months After Split
- Kanye West Tweets That He’s Running For President in 2020