Jennifer Lopez Sings “Booty” as Alex Rodriguez Dances, and Yes, Their Kids Are the BandLatest News
Jennifer Lopez is well-known for her incredible dance abilities (hello, Super Bowl half-time show), but did you know that Alex Rodriguez has some moves of his own? The former pro athlete showed off a bit of his choreography on June 23 while Jennifer sang “Booty,” and the kids – 15-year-old Natasha, 12-year-old Ella, and 12-year-old Emme – gave him a beat in the background.
“Here’s how we feel about baseball finally coming back!” Alex captioned the Instagram video, with the spot-on hashtags: #MusicToMyEars and #LetsDance. Looks like Jennifer’s rubbing off on him! He’s had plenty of practice on TikTok with his daughters, too – let’s hope they help get him ready for the first dance when he and Jennifer tie the knot. In the meantime, watch the fun family video below.
Jennifer Lopez Celebrates the “Consistency” Alex Rodriguez Brings to Their Family on Father’s Day
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Mariah Carey’s Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka’s Post About Her Memoir Is Too Sweet
- Meghan Markle on Being “Liberated” From Naysayers: “It’s Very Easy to Just Live With Truth”
- Naya Rivera’s Ex Ryan Dorsey Speaks About Grief, Their Son and Her Sister
- Bachelorette’s Mike Johnson Opens Up About His New Bachelor Nation Roomie
- Andrew Rannells and Tuc Watkins Are the Cutest Couple Both Onscreen and IRL
- Naya Rivera’s Sister Spotted Helping the Late Actress’ Ex Ryan Dorsey Move
- Why Taylor Swift Fans Are Flooding Jake Gyllenhaal’s Instagram Comments
- I’m Fully Sobbing Over Jeannie Mai’s Up Performance From DWTS’s Disney Night
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS