Jersey Shore’s Angelina Pivarnick Marries Fiance Chris LarangeiraLatest News
They do! Angelina Pivarnick married her fiancé, Chris Larangeira, on Wednesday, November 20, Us Weekly confirmed.
The Jersery Shore alum, 33, and the sanitation worker tied the knot at the Park Château Estate & Gardens in East Brunswick, New Jersey, Wednesday evening, Entertainment Tonight reported. Pivarnick wore a white lace Castle Couture wedding gown, while Larangeira rocked a classic black tuxedo custom made by Karako Suits, according to ET.
Jenni “JWoww” Farley, Deena Cortese and Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi served as bridesmaids. Paul “DJ Pauly D” DelVecchio, Vinny Guadagnino and Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino were all on hand to celebrate the nuptials, but Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and his on-off girlfriend, Jen Harley, did not attend, a source told Us.
Pivarnick, Larangeira and their guests enjoyed an all-white reception with a customized martini bar, floral centerpieces and a massive cake, according to Entertainment Tonight.
Earlier this month, the cast of the MTV hit celebrated Pivarnick at a bachelorette party in New Orleans.
Cortese, who was the only cast member at Pivarnick’s bridal shower in October, told Us that “a lot went down” during the cast trip to NOLA.
“It comes to a head with Angelina and Jenni, and just, the meatballs are meatballs,” Cortese told Us on November 10. “I let the mom thing go for a minute and just decided to have a good time with my girls.”
Us Weekly broke the news of Pivarnick and Larangeira’s engagement in January 2018.
“We went out to a beautiful Italian dinner,” Pivarnick told Us at the time, revealing that Larangeira had written “I Love You Angelina” in flowers at his home when they returned home. “I followed a trail of rose petals all the way to his bed.”
The newlyweds were friends for years before they started seeing each other.
“We always liked each other,” Pivarnick told Us at the time. “But I believe God brought us together at the right time.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Channing Tatum, Jessie J Have Playdate With His Daughter Everly
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is ‘a Great Person’
- Accio Credit Card! These Harry Potter Gifts Are Worth All Our Galleons
- Meghan Trainor’s Dad Injured After Being Struck By Car
- Obsessed With That Viral Subway Singer? Watch the Rest of Her Incredible Music Covers
- Diddy Undergoes 4th Surgery in 2 Years: ‘Pray for Ya Boy’
- Maggie Q: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- If You’re Into The Witcher, You Need to Watch These 15 Other Shows ASAP
- Shawn Mendes Reveals He’s Working on Another Album