Jim Edmonds Accused of Cheating on Meghan King Edmonds With NannyLatest News
A messy situation. Meghan King Edmonds accused her estranged husband, Jim Edmonds, of “having an affair” with their children’s nanny before he filed for divorce, multiple sources exclusively tell Us Weekly.
According to one source, the 35-year-old Real Housewives of Orange County alum confronted the former baseball player, 49, and the nanny, but they both denied the allegations. After a week of fighting, Jim filed for divorce on Friday, October 25, the day after the twosome celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary.
“The nanny is someone who has worked for them for years and is like family,” one source explained, noting that the Edmonds family has four nannies and a live-in au pair. “During the argument, Meghan called the cops, but nothing came of it. Jim didn’t put his hands on her. The police chalked it up to a verbal dispute. No arrests were made.”
Meghan and Jim, who tied the knot in October 2014, share 2-year-old daughter Aspen and 16-month-old twin boys, Hayes and Hart. Their split comes four months after news broke that the former St. Louis Cardinals star was sexting another woman while Meghan was pregnant with their twins.
“I engaged in an inappropriate conversation with this person,” Jim said in an exclusive statement to Us after the scandal made headlines in June. “At no time was there any type of relationship or physical contact. Absolutely none. This is someone trying to profit from my name. I am aware she has done this to others in the past.”
Two days before Jim filed for divorce, Meghan told Bravo’s The Daily Dish that the duo were “working” on their relationship every day.
“I think after such a breach of trust, it’s so hard to rebuild from there, especially [with] so many distractions, like our son’s health problems and two other little babies as well,” Meghan said on Wednesday, October 23. “So, to focus on the two of us as a couple, is really hard.”
Jim, a father of seven, was previously married twice before he and Meghan tied the knot. This also marks the second divorce for the Bravo alum.
Us reached out to Meghan and Jim for comment.
Reporting by Brody Brown and Rick Egusquiza
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- These 20 New Romance Books Will Turn Up the Heat on Your Summer
- Meghan McCain Slams Kanye West After He Announces He’s Running for President
- Mandy Moore Says Ex Ryan Adams Should Have Apologized ‘Privately’
- Just an Appreciation Post of Insecure’s Alexander Hodge Looking Like a Whole Snack
- Nick Cordero Dead at 41: Broadway Star Dies After Coronavirus Complications
- Duchess Kate Laughs With Prince William as They Meet With Hospital Workers
- Netflix’s Dark Finally Revealed the Origin of the Time Loops, and My Head Is Still Spinning
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Star James Kennedy Marks 1 ‘Beautiful’ Year of Sobriety
- Scott Disick and Sofia Richie Spend 4th of July Together Months After Split
- Kanye West Tweets That He’s Running For President in 2020