Jimmy Fallon Is Bringing The Tonight Show to His Home With the Help of His Wife and KidsLatest News
Jimmy Fallon is bringing The Tonight Show to his home turf after shutting down studio production due to coronavirus concerns. The late-night host released the first episode of his show’s “At Home” edition on Tuesday with the help of his wife, Nancy, their 6-year-old daughter Winnie, their 5-year-old daughter Franny, and their dog Gary. Although the video clocked in a little shorter than a full-length episode, it’s packed with fun. The next day, he followed up with his first guest, Lin-Manuel Miranda.
Jimmy also encouraged viewers to donate to food bank network Feeding America. Winnie contributed handmade graphics for the show, while Nancy stood behind the camera and provided a laugh track for Jimmy’s monologue. “I’m doing the show from my home for two reasons,” Jimmy joked. “First, to stop the spread of the coronavirus. Second, so I can write off my real estate taxes.” Watch the latest “episodes” for The Tonight Show: At Home Edition ahead!
Jimmy Fallon's Family Pictures Will Make You Feel Like You're in a Constant Ray of Warm Sunshine
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Is Tyra Banks Engaged to Boyfriend Louis Belanger-Martin?
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari’s Relationship Timeline
- The Umbrella Academy: Everything You Need to Know About the Death of Reginald Hargreeves
- Jane Lynch Remembers Late ‘Glee’ Costar Naya Rivera as a ‘Force of Nature’
- This Dance to Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion’s “WAP” Is So Good, Even Cardi Wants to Try It
- 90 Day Fiance’s Paul Says Karine Has a 3-Year Restraining Order, Claims She’s Pregnant
- Vanderpump Rules’ Brittany Cartwright Gives Update on Mom After ICU Stay
- ‘Breaking Bad’ Binge and More! Inside Meghan and Harry’s Early Date Nights
- Selling Sunset: Someone Left the Oppenheim Group, and This News May Surprise You
- Kanye West Praises Kris Jenner Weeks After Slamming Her in Twitter Sprees