Jimmy Fallon Is Bringing The Tonight Show to His Home With the Help of His Wife and KidsLatest News
Jimmy Fallon is bringing The Tonight Show to his home turf after shutting down studio production due to coronavirus concerns. The late-night host released the first episode of his show’s “At Home” edition on Tuesday with the help of his wife, Nancy, their 6-year-old daughter Winnie, their 5-year-old daughter Franny, and their dog Gary. Although the video clocked in a little shorter than a full-length episode, it’s packed with fun. The next day, he followed up with his first guest, Lin-Manuel Miranda.
Jimmy also encouraged viewers to donate to food bank network Feeding America. Winnie contributed handmade graphics for the show, while Nancy stood behind the camera and provided a laugh track for Jimmy’s monologue. “I’m doing the show from my home for two reasons,” Jimmy joked. “First, to stop the spread of the coronavirus. Second, so I can write off my real estate taxes.” Watch the latest “episodes” for The Tonight Show: At Home Edition ahead!
Jimmy Fallon's Family Pictures Will Make You Feel Like You're in a Constant Ray of Warm Sunshine
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Billie Eilish Soothes Puppies to Sleep While Singing “Everything I Wanted” at Home
- Michelle Money Gives Update on Her Daughter Following Skateboard Accident
- Ben Higgins Opens Up About Engagement to Jess Clarke: ‘Let’s Celebrate’
- Lily James and Matt Smith Spotted Together After Split Rumors: Pics
- The Schitt’s Creek Cast Is a Big, Happy Family in Real Life, and We Love to See It
- Prince Charles ‘Out of Self-Isolation’ 1 Week After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- John Krasinski Wants to Share Good News With the World, So He Reached Out to Steve Carell
- Meghan King Edmonds, Husband Jim Arguing Over Kids After His Coronavirus Test
- Terri Irwin Says Late Husband Steve Would Have Worn Khaki to Bindi’s Wedding
- Drew Barrymore Banters With Ex-Boyfriend Justin Long on Instagram