Joe Jonas, Sophie Turner’s Sweetest Quotes About Their RomanceLatest News
From starring alongside one another in the Jonas Brothers’ music videos — and Turner inspiring some of their songs — to being supportive of one another in the press, these two have nailed what it means to be a modern Hollywood couple.
“I said yes,” Turner simply wrote via Instagram on a photo that showed off her pear-shaped engagement ring.
A month later, the newly-engaged couple celebrated their big news by having an engagement party in New York City. Guest included Ashley Graham, Ansel Elgort, Tom Holland and Jonas’ famous siblings including, Kevin Jonas and his wife, Danielle Jonas.
The British actress and her main man then tied the knot in a secret ceremony in May 2019 in Las Vegas, where they had an Elvis Presley impersonator officiate.
“They’re enjoying the newness of being married and being able to call each other ‘husband’ and ‘wife,’” a source told Us Weekly later that month. “They’re just super happy.”
As the New Jersey native and his bandmates began to tour more and more, the Dark Phoenix actress headed out on the road with him — celebrating all of life’s milestones by his side. The actress even sang “Happy Birthday” to her husband on stage with a cake in August 2019.
The pair have also teamed up to play different characters in the trio’s music videos — like Danny and Sandy from Grease in “What a Man Gotta Do.” Plus, the duo frequently pose on red carpets together and attend bashes as an item.
On February 12, 2020, Us confirmed that the lovebirds were expecting their first child together.
Scroll through the gallery below to relive all of the couple’s sweetest quotes about one another throughout their relationship.
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Lauren Conrad Says She Had to ‘Emotionally Recover’ After ‘The Hills’
- 11 LGBTQ+ Horror Movies You Can Stream Right Now That Will Chill You to Your Core
- Kailyn Lowry Jokes About Her ‘Baggage’ Ruining Her Past Relationships
- Meghan Markle Is Calling Voters to Urge Them to Show Up at the Polls
- We Want to Be at the Schitt’s Creek Emmys Party – Don’t Worry, They’re Being Safe!
- Catherine O’Hara Just Won an Emmy For Schitt’s Creek, and Her Speech Was Full of Moira-isms
- Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus, More Celebs Support the #FreeBritney Movement
- Denise Richards Tells Garcelle Beauvais Why She Left ‘RHOBH’
- Kaia Gerber and Boyfriend Jacob Elordi Vacation in Mexico With Her Parents
- Niecy Nash Breaks Foot in 3 Places Weeks After Wedding to Jessica Betts