John Krasinski Surprised Boston Healthcare Heroes With an Unforgettable Trip to Fenway ParkLatest News
John Krasinski is bringing major smiles in this unique time. During the third episode of his Some Good News YouTube series, the 40-year-old actor had a surprise for healthcare heroes in Boston with an unforgettable trip to Fenway Park. With an introduction from Red Sox legend David Ortiz, a few staff members from the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center COVID-19 unit stepped onto the stadium, threw out some pitches, and felt the Boston love.
The actor debuted the series just a few weeks ago with Steve Carell for an Office reunion, and continued his reign with a Hamilton singalong last week. During the second episode, John gave a young Hamilton fan an incredible surprise with a virtual performance of “Alexander Hamilton” with Lin-Manuel Miranda, Anthony Ramos, Daveed Diggs, and more on Zoom. Now, he’s expressing gratitude for Boston healthcare workers with an awesome experience. Check out the video above.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Look Back at Angelina Jolie’s Sexiest, Most Scintillating Pictures Through the Years
- Lea Michele Accused of Making ‘Ragtime’ Understudy ‘Cry Every Night’
- SNL’s Chris Redd Launched a COVID-19 Relief Fund to Help Raise $250,000 for BLM Protesters
- Jim Edmonds Is Going to Be a Grandpa: I’m ‘Feeling Very Grateful’
- ‘Modern Family’ Star Fred Willard’s Cause of Death Revealed
- Samantha Marie Ware Seemingly Responds to Lea Michele’s Apology: ‘Perceived?’
- Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas March in Black Lives Matter Protest
- Warner Bros. Offers a Powerful Lesson in Systemic Racism With Free Just Mercy Rentals
- Keke Palmer Asks National Guard to Join Protesters: “March Beside Us, Protect Us!”
- RHOBH’s Erika Jayne Defends Her Police Officer Son From Haters