John Paul Jones Is ‘Really Happy’ for Tayshia Adams Amid ‘Bachelorette’ NewsLatest News
Supportive exes? John Paul Jones is on board with his ex-girlfriend Tayshia Adams finding love again amid the news that she’s joining Clare Crawley as a joint Bachelorette lead on the new season of the ABC dating show.
“I’m really happy and excited for her on this new journey,” Jones, 25, tells Us Weekly exclusively regarding the reports that Adams will be leading season 16 of The Bachelorette when Crawley, 39, leaves the show early after falling in love. “I hope she finds the love and happiness that she deserves.”
Us confirmed on Monday, August 3, that Adams, 29, will be the second lead for the upcoming season of the dating series.
According to a source, Crawley, who was announced as the season’s lead in March, will exit the show early after finding her Mr. Right. The phlebotomist will then start her journey for love at the La Quinta Resort and Club in La Quinta, California.
“Last weekend, producers reached out to backup Bachelorette contestants who had been vetted for Clare’s season, but were ultimately not cast, to film at La Quinta [Resort],” an insider said at the time. “When producers reached back out, out of the blue, it was very apparent that something had happened with production.”
Bachelor Nation was introduced to the Newport Beach, California, native on season 23 of The Bachelor in 2019. After competing for Colton Underwood’s final rose, Adams appeared on Bachelor in Paradise, where she met and started dating Jones. The pair split in October 2019.
Jones, for his part, has since moved on from Adams and is ready for his big break in Hollywood.
“I have a few projects coming up that I’m really excited about,” he told Us at the time. “One of them is a short film and the other will be on a streaming network … I’m really excited to see the outcomes of both.”
When it comes to his love life, the former reality star said, “I’m just very casually meeting people,” noting “I’m a little reluctant to jump into anything very serious.”
The same month, the Bachelorette alum was spotted on a date with model Victoria Rose Strehlow at Malibu Farm in California. The pair both posted a photo from their outing on Instagram at the time.
With reporting by Brody Brown
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split
- Rebel Wilson and Jacob Busch Began Dating Before Pandemic: It’s ‘Serious’
- Yikes! Scheana Shay Says She Wasn’t Invited to Lala Kent’s Gender Reveal