Jon Gosselin Slams Ex-Wife Kate for Allowing Kids to Film ‘Kate Plus 8’Latest News
“I’m furious. Absolutely furious,” Jon, 42, told DailyMailTV in an interview published on Thursday, October 10. “[The network] didn’t care. It’s really upsetting that big businesses and big corporations go do whatever they want, against a parent’s legal right.”
He added: “The judge and the guardian ad litem both agreed that it wasn’t in my children’s best interests to be filmed, but my ex-wife and TLC had other ideas. They put profits and ratings ahead of the well-being of my children and filmed illegally without work permits.”
Jon and Kate, 44, are parents of 19-year-old twins Cara and Mady as well as 15-year-old sextuplets Aaden, Collin, Joel, Alexis, Hannah and Leah. The exes announced their separation in June 2009 after 10 years of marriage. They finalized their divorce the following December.
According to DailyMailTV, a judge ruled in 2018 that the minor children were not permitted to film. However, Alexis, Aaden, Joel and Leah appeared in a special “College Bound” episode on October 1. Hannah and Collin, meanwhile, live with Jon.
The DJ claimed in September that he fears for his other six children’s safety. “I do know what [Kate’s] capable of, whether it’s mental or physical [abuse],” he said at the time. “I have two kids in my house who left a whole pile of money behind. They left fame and money and came to my house. They left it all behind.”
He also alleged that the kids do not want to be on television anymore. “They have all said they have to film because they feel they need to provide a lifestyle for their mother,” he claimed. “They don’t want to film. They said they have to film. That’s heartbreaking. Why do my kids need to provide for themselves? They’re kids.”
According to Jon, Collin stayed in a special needs institution for years without cause until he begged his father to get him out. “Kate … couldn’t deal with him,” he told DailyMailTV last month, noting that his son has ADHD. “He was alone for three and a half years with no parents, all alone. It was inhumane.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him