Julianne Hough Says Brooks Laich’s ‘Thirst Trap’ Photos Are ‘Awesome’Latest News
The former NHL star, 36, shared a series of photos of himself showing off his six-pack, while standing in a lake and holding onto power tools on Wednesday, May 27, via Instagram. He aptly tagged the location of the snaps as “Thirst Trappin’ Inc.”
“THIRST TRAP! I just heard that term a few weeks ago, and our @howmenthinkpodcast producer @torrbelle challenged me do my best ‘thirst trap’ photo for this weeks episode,” Laich wrote. “Here’s 3 ridiculous shots for you to choose from . Tell me which one is your favorite (photo 1, 2, or 3) and what the ‘thirst trap’ caption should be.”
The Canada native added: “Just completely over the top and ridiculous, but who gives a damn! Best part was watching @hebercannon die laughing behind the lens. So here you go internet, feast your eyes on this senseless carousel!”
Laich then plugged his “How Men Think” podcast and the show’s guests, and called it “by far our funniest episode yet.”
The former hockey player’s wife, 31, was one of many people to comment on the sexy snaps.
“This is awesome haha also the fact that you just figured out what a thirst trap is… ,” she wrote.
Laich replied to Hough’s remarks, writing, “@juleshough you know how I do (5 years late) .”
“Yo that Koda shot !!! Bro, Mountain Man of 2020 !!!!!!” Derek, 35, wrote of the photo that featured the former athlete’s dog.
Laich responded to his brother-in-law’s positive words, writing, “@derekhough took a page out of the DH playbook for these.”
Julianne and Laich’s social media banter came a week after the dancer opened up about the couple’s plans for children and freezing her eggs — following news last month that she and athlete were quarantining apart.
“We never actually tried to get pregnant,” Julianne said in her June cover story for Women’s Health. “It was more of a precautionary measure: Let’s do our due diligence for the future by freezing eggs.”
The Grease: Live star has been focusing her energy on her Kinrgy workouts amid the coronavirus quarantine, which she started at home in L.A. with her husband, but has since been doing alone.
“I’ve been on my own. My husband is in Idaho doing lots of yard work … and so we’re kind of doing our separate things right now,” Julianne told O, The Oprah Magazine on April 22. “But it’s really been a magical time.”
A few days earlier, a source told Us Weekly exclusively that the pair, who wed in 2017, “are not doing well.”
Us broke the news in December 2019 that the couple were “going through a rough patch” after the Footloose actress was spotted without her wedding ring on multiple occasions.
A second source, however, told Us in March that the two were “totally fine” before they began quarantining separately.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split
- Rebel Wilson and Jacob Busch Began Dating Before Pandemic: It’s ‘Serious’
- Yikes! Scheana Shay Says She Wasn’t Invited to Lala Kent’s Gender Reveal
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?
- Rebel Wilson and Rumored Beau Jacob Busch Make Red Carpet Debut