Julie Andrews on Making Our Dreams Come True With Princess Diaries 3: “Sure, I’d Be Up For It”Latest News
It was way back in January 2019 that we learned of The Princess Diaries 3 being on the cards after Anne Hathaway casually confirmed “there is a script”, just ready and waiting. At the time, the Serenity actor stopped by Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen and dished the gossip on something we secretly all want to know. When asked if a The Princess Diaries 3 was in the making, Hathaway replied, “I want to do it, Julie wants to do it, Debra Martin Chase, our producer wants to do it.” Fair to say, we had so many questions! Is Mandy Moore on board? Will Chris Pine be there? Is Fat Louie still alive? Can we expect to see another epic slumber party?
“We all really want it to happen, but we don’t want to do it unless it’s perfect because we love it just as much as you guys love it.” Hathaway kindly reassures us, “We’re working on it.”
So, much to our disappointment, we’d not heard anything about the movie since, until now. Julie Andrews stopped by The Talk (virtually, of course), and naturally the topic came up. “I’m getting awfully old and crotchety. I’m not sure if it’s the right timing, but I think to work with Annie would be lovely again. And, sure, I’d be up for it,” please excuse us while we do a tiny celebratory dance.
However, she did mention that director Garry Marshall (who passed away in 2016) would be missed, describing him as “the nuts and bolts of it all.”
Only time will tell if Princess Diaries 3 does become a reality. And if it does, we know one thing: it won’t be late, we’ll all just simply be early.
“I’m getting awfully old and crotchety. I’m not sure if it’s the right timing, but I think to work with Annie [Hathaway] would be lovely again. And yeah, sure I would be up for it.” – @JulieAndrews on a potential “Princess Diary 3” movie. pic.twitter.com/0qY07FlFMi
– The Talk (@TheTalkCBS) April 27, 2020
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split
- Rebel Wilson and Jacob Busch Began Dating Before Pandemic: It’s ‘Serious’
- Yikes! Scheana Shay Says She Wasn’t Invited to Lala Kent’s Gender Reveal
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?