Justin and Hailey Bieber Bask in Newlywed Bliss in “10,000 Hours” Video with Dan + ShayLatest News
Who doesn’t love a good love song? Justin Bieber teamed up with country duo Dan + Shay to melt hearts with their new track “10,000 Hours,” with the most romantic music video to go with it. The 24-year-old newlywed (for the second time) co-wrote the song alongside the two, with lyrics that promise a lifetime of commitment and learning for their respective sweethearts.
“I’d spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more / Oh, if that’s what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours,” the singers croon to their loves. “And I might never get there, but I’m gonna try / If it’s ten thousand hours or the rest of my life.”
The video stars Bieber’s wife Hailey Bieber (née Baldwin), as well as Dan + Shay’s wives, Abby Law and Hannah Billingsley, respectively. We’re warning you right now: do not watch this video if you aren’t immediately prepared to propose to someone, fully commit to a relationship, or you just aren’t ready to bawl at how sweet these three couples are together.
Beiber teased the collaboration on his Instagram page on Oct. 2, calling the new song “wedding music.” It’s pretty fitting since the Grammy winner tied the knot for a second time in front of family and friends in South Carolina on Sept. 30. Imagine getting hitched and being the subject for a love song all in the same week? Such romance! Watch the music video for “10,000 Hours” above.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hell Yes! Here’s When Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 3 Drops on Netflix
- Cara Santana Ditches Engagement Ring After Jesse Metcalfe Split
- Bachelor Nation Remembers Tyler Gwozdz After His Death
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick
- Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Show PDA While Grocery Shopping