Justin Bieber Joins TikTok, and 2 Other Things You Missed This WeekLatest News
It’s the start of a new year and a new decade, and stars have been celebrating all week long. Several celebrity couples – like Halsey and Evan Peters, and Dua Lipa and Anwar Hadid – escaped to warmer temperatures to ring in 2020, and others like Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz expanded their families. Meanwhile, Justin Bieber returned with new music and a TikTok account. So, sit back and catch up on this week’s celebrity happenings with the latest edition of Things You Missed This Week.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Oliver Queen Did Not Fail This City – Fans Say Farewell to the Arrowverse’s Founding Hero
- Steamy! Cody Simpson Shares Photo of Miley Cyrus in Bathtub
- Jonathan Scott’s Sweet Birthday Message for Zooey Deschanel
- Twitter Is Practically Ready to Give Cheer’s Coach Monica a Nobel Peace Prize
- Dog the Bounty Hunter Admits to Financial Trouble After Wife’s Death
- Stars Who Have Tried Online Dating!
- The Jonas Brothers’ Wives Are the True Stars of Their New Rom-Com Inspired Music Video
- Joe Giudice: There’s ‘No Competition’ With Teresa for Daughters’ Love
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow Reunited For a Girls’ Night Out
- Justin Timberlake Leaves Flirty Comment on Jessica Biel’s Post After Scandal