Justin Bieber Shares Steamy Photo With Hailey Baldwin: ‘My Gift This Year’Latest News
“My gift this year,” the singer, 25, wrote via Instagram on Friday, December 20. “@haileybieber #mycalvins.”
The pic showed Justin pulling up his pants while flaunting his Calvin Klein underwear. Hailey, 23, peeked over his shoulder as she embraced him and appeared to lean in for a kiss.
The model and the Grammy winner tied the knot at a New York City courthouse in September 2018. They exchanged vows again one year later with their friends and family in attendance.
Earlier this month, Hailey got real about her experience with Instagram and social platforms. “I think social media is a breeding ground for toxicity and people creating false drama between women and trying to put women up against each other and create these narratives that are just … toxic,” she said in an interview with British Vogue. “I think that has to change and that has to stop.”
Her comments followed fan speculation that she threw shade at Selena Gomez after the release of her single “Lose You to Love Me.” However, a source told Us Weekly in November that Hailey does not “consider there to be a feud” between her and the Disney Channel alum, 27.
“Hailey wasn’t mad about ‘Lose You to Love Me’ at all,” the insider revealed. “Hailey thinks Selena is talented. By liking photos of Selena, whether it be a glam shot or ones that her friends post on Instagram, Hailey wants to show that there are no hard feelings. It’s her way of trying to make peace and show her support for Selena in a low-key way, yet public way.”
The source added that Hailey and Justin ultimately want Gomez “to be happy and in a good place.”
In the meantime, the pair have not been shy about expressing their love. “You make me want to be better everyday [sic]!” Justin gushed via Instagram in November for Hailey’s birthday. “The way you live you [sic] life is so attractive.. ps you turn me on in every way next season BABIES.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Kristin Cavallari: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- Hell Yes! Here’s When Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 3 Drops on Netflix
- Cara Santana Ditches Engagement Ring After Jesse Metcalfe Split
- Bachelor Nation Remembers Tyler Gwozdz After His Death
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick