Justin Hartley and Chrishell Hartley: The Way They WereLatest News
This is now. Justin Hartley has filed from divorce from wife Chrishell Hartley after two years of marriage.
According to court documents obtained by Us Weekly, the This Is Us star, 42, submitted the papers on November 22.
Justin and Chrishell, 38, married in October 2017 after dating for four years. The Passions alum popped the question in July 2016 and Chrishell opened up to Us about waiting to expand their family in May.
“We don’t know [when] yet,” she said at the time. “I have a stepdaughter (Justin has a daughter), so we’ve got our hands full with high school.”
The couple’s divorce case is listed as a “dissolution without minor children.”
Scroll down to relive the Young and the Restless alum and the Days of Our Lives star’s romance:
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Brody Jenner Spotted With TikTok Star Daisy Keech
- “Why Do I Love It So Much?” Our Reactions to Dua Lipa’s Retro New Album, Future Nostalgia
- Lady Gaga’s Dating History: Taylor Kinney, Christian Carino and More
- Tina Fey Made Jimmy Fallon Crack Up on The Tonight Show, and Now I’m Laughing Too
- Hannah Ann Sluss ‘Likes’ Shady Tweets About Peter After Kelley Reunion
- Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson All Smiles Back in L.A. After Coronavirus Illness
- Khloe Kardashian Claps Back After Fans Call Her Out for Forgiving Tristan
- Taylor Swift Pays Tribute to Artists Who Shaped Her Life in Women’s History Month Playlist
- Khloe Kardashian Watches ‘KUWTK’ With Ex Tristan Thompson: ‘Awkward!’
- Surprise! Rihanna Teams Up With PartyNextDoor For Her First Song in Almost 3 Years