Justin Hartley and Chrishell Hartley: The Way They WereLatest News
This is now. Justin Hartley has filed from divorce from wife Chrishell Hartley after two years of marriage.
According to court documents obtained by Us Weekly, the This Is Us star, 42, submitted the papers on November 22.
Justin and Chrishell, 38, married in October 2017 after dating for four years. The Passions alum popped the question in July 2016 and Chrishell opened up to Us about waiting to expand their family in May.
“We don’t know [when] yet,” she said at the time. “I have a stepdaughter (Justin has a daughter), so we’ve got our hands full with high school.”
The couple’s divorce case is listed as a “dissolution without minor children.”
Scroll down to relive the Young and the Restless alum and the Days of Our Lives star’s romance:
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Teddi Mellencamp Sobs as She Recounts the Day Her Family Dog Died
- Tyler Cameron Deletes Photos of Hannah Brown From Instagram
- Put That Cookie Down! Jingle All the Way Is Way Funnier Than You Remember
- Bachelor’s Taylor Nolan Is ‘Casually Dating’ Her Canadian ’Sexcation’ Partner
- Dean Unglert Says He and Caelynn Miller-Keyes Are ‘Never’ Getting Married
- 32 Stars You Didn’t Realize Were in Disney Channel Original Movies
- 12 Romantic Comedy Books That Will Give You the Warm-and-Fuzzies
- Miss Universe 2019: Find Out Who Won, Plus Steve Harvey Has Another Mishap
- Sadie Robertson Thanks New Husband for Saying Her Stretchmarks Are ‘So Cool’
- ‘Bachelorette’ Alum JP Rosenbaum Diagnosed With Guillain-Barre Syndrome