Justin Long: ‘Of Course’ I’d Want Ex Drew Barrymore on My PodcastLatest News
Long, 41, told Us Weekly exclusively that the invitation for Barrymore, 45, to appear on his “Life Is Short With Justin Long” podcast is always open. “Oh, God, yeah,” he said.
“Yeah, I mean, talk about just enjoying talking to somebody,” Long continued. “She’s a great conversationalist, so, of course, yeah.”
When it comes to what the exes would chat about on the podcast — which celebrated its one-year anniversary on Tuesday, May 12 — Long said he likes to keep personal relationships separate from other interview topics.
“I definitely have limits. I wouldn’t want to talk about, say, anything out of turn about somebody I knew personally, like an ex-girlfriend,” the Connecticut native explained. “I wouldn’t want to say anything that might be hurtful to somebody. I wouldn’t want to cause any pain or cause any negativity.”
The Charlie’s Angels star showed that she and Long are still on good terms during a social media exchange in March. At the time, Paper magazine posted a “Justin Long appreciation post” via Instagram, which caught Barrymore’s attention.
“Your [sic] not wrong! He’s great,” the actress commented about her ex, to which he replied, “Ah what do YOU know?”
One month prior, Long told Us that he and the California native “are in touch,” adding, “I love Drew.”
Barrymore didn’t reunite with Long during the first year of his podcast, but the Dodgeball star did have special guest Dax Shepard to celebrate its anniversary episode.
“I was such a fan of his show before doing all this, and so, it meant a lot that he was our one-year guest,” the Idiocracy star said, noting many fans discovered his podcast after he appeared on Shepard’s “Armchair Expert” podcast. “It was significant to us to have him have him as our guest on this time.”
The landmark episode came amid the coronavirus quarantine and helped the host to focus on a more positive side of life.
“Selfishly and personally, it’s been such a great distraction and creative outlet for us, and it’s also been a way for us to feel,” Long told Us about running his podcast during the health crisis. “[My brother Christian and I] both felt really connected to our fellow human beings, to strangers. It’s made us feel more connected certainly.”
Relive the first year of the “Life Is Short” podcast on Wondery.com.
With reporting by Marc Lupo
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jen Harley Calls Out Ronnie Ortiz-Magro for Moving ‘Away From His Daughter’
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal
- Watch the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Cast Hilariously Quiz Each Other on Disney Movies
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split