Justin Timberlake Apologizes to Jessica Biel After “Strong Lapse in Judgment”Latest News
On Nov. 23, The Sun posted photos and a video of Justin Timberlake holding hands with his Palmer costar Alisha Wainwright during a night out in New Orleans, and now, the 38-year-old singer and actor is setting the record straight. On Wednesday, Justin publicly apologized to his wife, Jessica Biel, and his family for his “strong lapse in judgment.” He also maintained that he and Alisha are just working on a movie together and there is nothing romantic going on between them.
“Let me be clear – nothing happened between me and my costar. I drank way too much that night and I regret my behavior. I should have known better,” Justin wrote. “I apologize to my amazing wife and family for putting them through such an embarrassing situation, and I am focused on being the best husband and father I can be. This was not that. I am incredibly proud to be working on Palmer. Looking forward to continuing to make this movie and excited for people to see it.”
Alisha’s rep also previously denied the speculation in a statement, saying, “There is no validity to this speculation. They are currently working on a project together. Members of the cast and crew were all together.”
Justin and Jessica tied the knot in Italy back in 2012, and they’re parents to 4-year-old son Silas.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Kristin Cavallari: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- Hell Yes! Here’s When Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 3 Drops on Netflix
- Cara Santana Ditches Engagement Ring After Jesse Metcalfe Split
- Bachelor Nation Remembers Tyler Gwozdz After His Death
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick