Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel ‘Agreed Not to’ Argue in Front of SonLatest News
Silas Randall need not cover his ears around his parents, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel, because the couple made a pact to shield the 4-year-old from any tensions that may arise in their marriage.
“They agreed not to fight or argue in front of him,” a source reveals exclusively in the new issue of Us Weekly.
“Justin and Jessica have so much fun at home with him,” the source adds. “It’s very cute to see.”
Timberlake and Biel’s marriage hit a bump in the road in November 2019 when he was photographed holding hands with actress Alisha Wainwright during a boozy night out in New Orleans. However, an insider told Us at the time that the Palmer costars were “just friends.”
The “Mirrors” singer apologized to the Sinner executive producer and their family in a lengthy Instagram statement in December, writing in part, “I displayed a strong lapse in judgement — but let me be clear — nothing happened between me and my costar. I drank way too much that night and I regret my behavior.”
The couple have since worked through their issues with the help of therapy. Another source told Us that Timberlake has been “bending over backwards” for Biel and “telling her she’s the hottest wife and mom in the world.”
Through it all, the pair have been keeping busy in their professional lives. The former ‘NSync member finished filming Palmer in December and recently released a song with Meek Mill titled “Believe.” The actress, for her part, has spent the past few weeks promoting The Sinner season 3, which premiered earlier this month.
For more details on Timberlake and Biel, watch the video above and pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now.
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ellen DeGeneres Faces Backlash for Comparing Quarantine to ‘Being in Jail’
- No, You Aren’t the Only One Still Sobbing Over the Schitt’s Creek Finale and Documentary
- Meryl Streep’s Daughter Grace Gummer Split From Husband 42 Days After Wedding
- Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer Are Still Friends Over 10 Years After Split
- Queen Elizabeth II Honors Healthcare Workers Helping to Fight Coronavirus
- Please Enjoy Catherine O’Hara Snapping in and Out of Character as Moira Rose For 36 Minutes
- Peter Weber Breaks His Silence on Those Kelley Flanagan Rumors
- Lady Gaga and Jimmy Fallon’s Compassion Convo Is a Must-See: “Kindness Is Totally Free”
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle to Launch Wellbeing Website, Nonprofit
- Tiger King’s Dillon Passage Says New Episode Is ‘Kind of Like a Reunion’