JWoww and Zack Carpinello’s Whirlwind Romance: A TimelineLatest News
Us Weekly confirmed that the pair had reunited on October 20, 2019, shortly after the Jersey Shore: Family Vacation star pulled the plug on their six-month-long relationship. JWoww ended things with the wrestler after the October 10 episode aired, showing Carpinello getting handsy with Farley’s costar Angelina Pivarnick.
“After seeing tonight’s episode I’m pretty hurt,” Farley wrote on Instagram after the installment aired. “I feel disrespected by someone I called a friend and by someone who stated they loved me.”
She went on: “For 5 months I was kept in the dark about this. For 5 months I was naive, probably laughed at and made into a story line that will forever haunt me. My heart hurts on so many levels. One thing I learned from tonight’s episode is know your value. Don’t ever lower your standards.”
The following day, a source told Us that the mother of two “ended the relationship.”
The pair went public with their relationship in April 2019, following Farley’s September 2018 split from Roger Mathews after three years of marriage. The reality star shares two children with Mathews, daughter Meilani and son Greyson.
Farley raved about her relationship with Carpinello just weeks before their brief breakup. “I never in a million years thought I would be dating someone younger than me,” she said on the MTV reality show. “We’re completely different. Not my style at all.”
She also praised the athlete’s bedroom performance: “He turns into this f–king monster in bed. I was like, ‘Are you an escort? What’s going on?’ It wasn’t normal. I had to look up positions and stuff.”
Scroll down to see the couple’s relationship timeline.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Shannon Beador and BF John Janssen Reveal How Their Families Blend
- Kandi Burruss: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- The 6 Biggest Moments From Grey’s Anatomy’s Wild Season 16 Fall Finale
- Ray J Clears Up Drama With Princess Love: ‘I Love My Family’
- Hailey Baldwin Had a Sexy Year, and These Photos Prove It
- Joe Giudice Is Ready for Christmas in Italy With His Daughters
- Everything Becca Tilley Has Said About Her ‘Private’ Relationship
- Ariana Grande Reunited With Liz Gillies and Matt Bennett to Sing Some Iconic Victorious Hits
- Sammi ‘Sweetheart’ Giancola and Christian Bicardi Announce YouTube Channel
- Exclusive: Netflix Has a Heartwarming Podcast Perfect For Movie and TV Fanatics on the Way