Kaia Gerber Attends Pete Davidson’s Comedy Show in BrooklynLatest News
Gerber, 18, showed her support for her rumored boyfriend, 25, at his comedy show in Brooklyn on Sunday, November 10, Us Weekly can confirm.
The model “was spotted in the reserved section and not many people noticed her,” an onlooker told Us.
“Kaia appeared to be having fun and she was with a guy who had bleached hair,” another eyewitness told Us.
The comedian was taping a podcast at Triumph the Insult Comic Dog’s Let’s Make a Poop show. It was also a charity show, so Davidson gave a big amount of cash to the host of the evening before leaving the stage.
The Los Angeles native left the show a little before 11 p.m. with her friend and the Saturday Night Live star left on his own 15 minutes later.
Gerber and Davidson were first romantically linked after being spotted together in New York City on October 20. “They were having lunch and laughing together as they ate,” an eyewitness told Us at the time. “Pete appeared happy to be with Kaia, and she seemed like she was into Pete, though there was no PDA.”
A few days later, Gerber further fueled romance rumors when she wore a gold Missoma Bobble Choker with a “P” charm on it. She wore the necklace while attending the Women’s Guild Cedars-Sinai Annual Luncheon at the Beverly Wilshire hotel with her mom, Cindy Crawford, and grandma Jennifer Maki.
Davidson ended his two-month relationship with Margaret Qualley just days before he was first seen spending time with the model. He was previously linked to Kate Beckinsale from January to May and was engaged to Ariana Grande for four months until October 2018.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Teddi Mellencamp Sobs as She Recounts the Day Her Family Dog Died
- Tyler Cameron Deletes Photos of Hannah Brown From Instagram
- Put That Cookie Down! Jingle All the Way Is Way Funnier Than You Remember
- Bachelor’s Taylor Nolan Is ‘Casually Dating’ Her Canadian ’Sexcation’ Partner
- Dean Unglert Says He and Caelynn Miller-Keyes Are ‘Never’ Getting Married
- 32 Stars You Didn’t Realize Were in Disney Channel Original Movies
- 12 Romantic Comedy Books That Will Give You the Warm-and-Fuzzies
- Miss Universe 2019: Find Out Who Won, Plus Steve Harvey Has Another Mishap
- Sadie Robertson Thanks New Husband for Saying Her Stretchmarks Are ‘So Cool’
- ‘Bachelorette’ Alum JP Rosenbaum Diagnosed With Guillain-Barre Syndrome