Kaia Gerber Attends Pete Davidson’s Comedy Show in BrooklynLatest News
Gerber, 18, showed her support for her rumored boyfriend, 25, at his comedy show in Brooklyn on Sunday, November 10, Us Weekly can confirm.
The model “was spotted in the reserved section and not many people noticed her,” an onlooker told Us.
“Kaia appeared to be having fun and she was with a guy who had bleached hair,” another eyewitness told Us.
The comedian was taping a podcast at Triumph the Insult Comic Dog’s Let’s Make a Poop show. It was also a charity show, so Davidson gave a big amount of cash to the host of the evening before leaving the stage.
The Los Angeles native left the show a little before 11 p.m. with her friend and the Saturday Night Live star left on his own 15 minutes later.
Gerber and Davidson were first romantically linked after being spotted together in New York City on October 20. “They were having lunch and laughing together as they ate,” an eyewitness told Us at the time. “Pete appeared happy to be with Kaia, and she seemed like she was into Pete, though there was no PDA.”
A few days later, Gerber further fueled romance rumors when she wore a gold Missoma Bobble Choker with a “P” charm on it. She wore the necklace while attending the Women’s Guild Cedars-Sinai Annual Luncheon at the Beverly Wilshire hotel with her mom, Cindy Crawford, and grandma Jennifer Maki.
Davidson ended his two-month relationship with Margaret Qualley just days before he was first seen spending time with the model. He was previously linked to Kate Beckinsale from January to May and was engaged to Ariana Grande for four months until October 2018.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Lauren Conrad Says She Had to ‘Emotionally Recover’ After ‘The Hills’
- 11 LGBTQ+ Horror Movies You Can Stream Right Now That Will Chill You to Your Core
- Kailyn Lowry Jokes About Her ‘Baggage’ Ruining Her Past Relationships
- Meghan Markle Is Calling Voters to Urge Them to Show Up at the Polls
- We Want to Be at the Schitt’s Creek Emmys Party – Don’t Worry, They’re Being Safe!
- Catherine O’Hara Just Won an Emmy For Schitt’s Creek, and Her Speech Was Full of Moira-isms
- Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus, More Celebs Support the #FreeBritney Movement
- Denise Richards Tells Garcelle Beauvais Why She Left ‘RHOBH’
- Kaia Gerber and Boyfriend Jacob Elordi Vacation in Mexico With Her Parents
- Niecy Nash Breaks Foot in 3 Places Weeks After Wedding to Jessica Betts