Kaia Gerber Reveals Her Arm in a Cast After a ‘Little Accident’Latest News
Kaia Gerber revealed on Saturday, May 16, that she’d had a “little accident” that left her with her arm in a large cast.
“Had a little accident but I’m okay!” the model, 18, captioned a mirror selfie that showed her standing by a staircase wearing an olive-green bikini with a blue cast that ran from her hand to her upper arm, leaving her elbow immobilized. In a second pic she shared her X-ray that showed a broken bone in her wrist.
The revelation came a day after Gerber and her mom, Cindy Crawford, teamed up for Gerber’s book club. The pair talked about Delia Owens’ Where the Crawdads Sing on Friday, May 15, and Gerber spoke a little more about her arm injury.
Holding up her arm, she told fans, “I want to talk about this week’s uninvited guest, which is my cast. I actually broke my wrist yesterday. I was in a little bit of an accident. Thankfully I am OK, everyone is OK, and this is the worst of the injuries so I feel very grateful. And I’m not gonna let it stop me from talking about this week’s book, but it is going to be joining us for the next couple of book clubs.”
As they discussed the coming-of-age story in the book, the pair touched on Gerber’s injury.
“Since we’re talking about mother/daughter relationships and just in general, like you are at that age where, you know, you’re totally pretty much launched,” the supermodel told her daughter. “You’re very independent, but then yesterday you broke your wrist. You had the cast and all of a sudden, you need help doing everything.”
“I’ve always been, like, really prided myself on being very independent and doing everything by myself,” Gerber replied, “and to have to ask for help is a new thing for me.”
The Marc Jacobs model is quarantining in L.A. with her mom and dad, Rande Gerber. In an interview with Allure in April, she revealed that she has been staying busy by fostering a puppy and is also taking an online class through Yale called The Science of Wellbeing.
“I’ve just really been taking the time to make sure I’m healthy on the inside,” she said. “In our minds, we keep going and going, and you don’t really have time to reflect on how your body is feeling and check back in. I’ve been very fortunate to use this time to check in with myself internally and that’s just been a really big part of my routine.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Famous Claudia Kishi Fans Unite to Honor Their Favorite Babysitter in Adorable Netflix Film
- Kylie Jenner Slams ‘False’ Claims of Snubbing Black-Owned Fashion Brand
- Rickey Smiley’s 19-Year-Old Daughter Shot Multiple Times, Needs Surgery
- 13 Home Improvement Shows on Netflix That Will Inspire You to Change Things Up
- Disney Channel Star Sebastian Athie Dead at 24
- Christina Ricci Asks for Full Custody of Son Amid Divorce From James Heerdegen
- These 20 New Romance Books Will Turn Up the Heat on Your Summer
- Meghan McCain Slams Kanye West After He Announces He’s Running for President
- Mandy Moore Says Ex Ryan Adams Should Have Apologized ‘Privately’
- Just an Appreciation Post of Insecure’s Alexander Hodge Looking Like a Whole Snack