Kailyn Lowry Reacts to Javi Marroquin and Lauren Comeau’s Massive FightLatest News
“Even though I’ve said things in the past, it’s not my place to comment on their relationship or issues,” Lowry, 27, said on Monday, August 19, of her ex-husband. “I wish him the best whether they’re together or not.”
Marroquin, 26, and Comeau got into a verbal argument over the weekend, The Ashley’s Reality Roundup reports. The police were allegedly called to the scene but no one was arrested or removed from the home.
The couple, who share 9-month-old son, Eli, got engaged in June. On Wednesday, August 14, Marroquin shared a photo with Comeau. “Roses are red, violets are blue.. sugar is sweet and so are you,” he wrote.
However, the pair are no longer following each other on social media. Additionally, on Monday morning, he shared a quote on his Instagram Story: “If you feel like you’re losing everything, remember that trees lose their leaves ever year and they still stand tall and wait for better days to come.”
“They fight constantly, but this one was really bad,” a source told The Ashley of the duo. “Something major went down.”
Lowry and Marroquin, meanwhile, have had an up and down relationship for years and share 5-year-old son Lincoln. The duo married in 2012 but she filed for divorce in 2015.
“We fight every other day. It’s a real love/hate relationship … parent-ship,” she revealed on her podcast in May. “I hated when I was married and Javi would leave his s–t in the middle of the floor. As soon as he walked in the door, it’s like he dropped what he had right there. I don’t wanna trip and die.”
In November, Marroquin also opened up about how Lowry feels about Comeau. “I tell Lauren this all the time, I think we’re just gonna let it flow and let it happen naturally, so whenever we cross paths and they just talk and stop and meet, I mean, we’re not gonna force it,” Marroquin told Us. “We’re not gonna set up a dinner date or whatnot. We’re gonna see each other at sporting events, like basketball is starting up again in the winter, but we’re just gonna let it happen naturally and when it happens, it happens.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- ’90 Day Fiance: The Other Way’ Stars Tiffany Franco and Ronald Smith Split
- These 38 Sexy Movies on Netflix This February Will Make Every Day Feel Like V-Day
- Jessica Simpson: I ‘Always’ Had a Cup of Alcohol With Me Before I Got Sober
- There’s No Other Way to Put It: Billie Eilish’s Grammys Performance Was Beautiful
- LeBron James Breaks His Silence After Kobe Bryant’s Tragic Death
- Shaquille O’Neal Thought Kobe Bryant’s Death Was a Hoax
- Irina Shayk: Bradley Cooper and I Were ‘Very Lucky’ to Have Each Other
- This Was the Moment That Got Billie Eilish Bleeped at the Grammys
- Kobe Bryant’s Fatal Helicopter Crash: Everything We Know
- Kobe Bryant DMed Shaq’s Son Hours Before Deadly Helicopter Crash