Kaitlynn Carter Says She’s ‘Been Through Some S–t’ After Miley, Brody SplitsLatest News
The candid comment came after an Instagram user observed that the 32-year-old looked “too thin” in selfies she posted from Palm Springs, California, on Tuesday, October 22.
“I mean I been through some s–t lately LOL,” Carter responded.
The blogger seemed a bit more upbeat on Thursday, October 17, when she posted a throwback photo of herself launching her Western Wild website at age 25.
That blog inspired a series of business moves that provided “a lifetime’s worth of happy memories and led me to what my life in LA has become today,” she wrote in her caption on Thursday. “Filled with vibrant, smart, driven, loving, inspiring, thoughtful friends and colleagues that I really consider family. I never could’ve imagined, on the day this photo was taken, how blessed beyond measure I would feel in the coming years to have the experiences I’ve had with the people I’ve had them with. I am so grateful.”
Following Cyrus and Carter’s split in late September, the pop star moved on with a longtime friend, Aussie singer Cody Simpson. In a recent radio interview, the 22-year-old called his girlfriend’s relationship with Carter “hot,” though he admitted that he didn’t really know the influencer.
Linda Thompson, Jenner’s mother, gave her take on Cyrus and Carter’s brief romance in an exclusive interview with Us on Saturday, October 19. “It wasn’t surprising, but, you know, you love who you love, and I’m sorry things didn’t work out for them in the long term,” said Thompson, 69. “But everything happens for a reason. And we’re all still friends.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is ‘a Great Person’
- Accio Credit Card! These Harry Potter Gifts Are Worth All Our Galleons
- Meghan Trainor’s Dad Injured After Being Struck By Car
- Obsessed With That Viral Subway Singer? Watch the Rest of Her Incredible Music Covers
- Diddy Undergoes 4th Surgery in 2 Years: ‘Pray for Ya Boy’
- Maggie Q: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- If You’re Into The Witcher, You Need to Watch These 15 Other Shows ASAP
- Shawn Mendes Reveals He’s Working on Another Album
- Father to Be! Will Arnett’s Girlfriend Is Pregnant: ‘They Are Very Happy’