Kardashians Are ‘Unbothered’ by Larsa Pippen’s Bombshell InterviewLatest News
“The family thinks Larsa spoke out about this now because she is craving attention,” a source exclusively tells Us Weekly. “And the only attention she got as of late was from being Kim’s best friend and from being on the show.”
The Real Housewives of Miami alum, 46, detailed her exploits with the famous family during an appearance on the “Hollywood Raw” podcast earlier this week. Pippen blamed her rift with Kardashian, 40, on the social media mogul’s husband, Kanye West.
“If Kanye feels like him and Kim are better without me, then let them be without me. I’m OK with that,” she said on the Monday, November 9, episode. She further claimed that the Yeezy designer, 43, has “brainwashed” his wife and her sisters.
The source tells Us that the Keeping Up With the Kardashians stars are “unbothered” by Pippen’s allegations, noting she “exaggerates.”
“I was kinda seeing Tristan before Khloé. Before Khloé or any of them knew he existed. I was seeing him, I had him come to L.A., I brought him to a party Kim had. I introduced him to all of them,” Pippen said on Monday after shutting down rumors that she had an affair with the basketball star.
She alleged that it was only “10 days later” when the Cleveland Cavaliers player started seeing the Good American cofounder, 36. “I don’t even care. It’s whatever. … I never cared that Khloé was with him after me,” Pippen said.
The Kardashians, however, have a different story. Khloé and the NBA player were set up by mutual friend Brandon Jennings, the source tells Us.
“No one remembers Khloé meeting Tristan before that or being introduced to him through Larsa,” the insider says. “Larsa was never dating Tristan. They may have gone out in a group or met up, but they did not date.”
“The family thinks she is embarrassing and seeking attention,” the source adds.
Pippen shared a cryptic quote about letting go on Thursday, November 12.
“Pray, and then let it go. Don’t try and manipulate or force the outcome,” the post read. “Just trust God to open the right doors at the right time. Amen.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Kelly Clarkson Hints Certain People ‘Could Be Bad for You’ Amid Divorce
- Meet Noah, the Bachelorette Contestant Even Tayshia Calls “Trouble”
- Meghan Markle Reveals She and Prince Harry Suffered a Miscarriage
- Tayshia and Ivan’s Bachelorette Date Feels Revolutionary Within the Franchise’s History
- The Weeknd, Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj Slam Grammys for Being ‘Corrupt’
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton, More Stars Who Got Engaged Amid Coronavirus
- Birthday Queen! Wells Adams Gushes Over Sarah Hyland as She Turns 30
- It’s Official: Gossip Girl Is Leaving Netflix in December
- Bachelor Nation’s Kaitlyn Bristowe and Jason Tartick’s Fun, Flirty Romance
- Dancing With the Stars Crowns Its Season 29 Winner