Kate and Will Might Have a Calling as Bingo Hosts After Game Night With Care Home ResidentsLatest News
William and Kate can add another skill to the list of things they’re great at: bingo calling. On Wednesday, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge surprised residents and their care workers at Shire Hall Care Home in Cardiff, England, by virtually hosting a game of bingo.
Before the game began, Will and Kate spoke with three of the care workers to see how they were coping at work. “How have you and the team managed to look after yourselves and your own mental health, because obviously you’re doing a lot more hours and you’re a lot more involved,” Will asked. “The morale in the home is lovely,” the workers replied, although they did mention that the PPE they’re required to wear is very hot.
The royal couple got enthusiastically involved in a game of bingo, calling out numbers like pros. Will then asked one of the residents (and the winner of the game), Joan Drew-Smith, “How did we do at bingo? We did OK?” to which she replied, “Very good. Wasn’t as good as it should have been.” This lead to giggles from the duke and duchess and the other residents and staff.
Watch the full video above to see the sweet game with plenty of giggles all around.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Mindy Kaling Dresses Up for Halloween as ‘Little Fires Everywhere’ Characters
- Tobey Maguire’s Estranged Wife Jennifer Meyer Files for Divorce
- The Craft: Legacy Features a Cameo That Leaves Us With a Lot of Questions
- Jeff Bridges Says Lymphoma Diagnosis Has Made Him ‘Appreciate Mortality’
- As an Early Holiday Gift, the Jonas Brothers Just Released a Christmas Song All About Family
- Kendall Jenner Invited Devin Booker to Kim Kardashian’s Birthday Trip
- Scarlett Johansson’s Dating History: Colin Jost, Ryan Reynolds, More
- Teen Mom 2’s Kailyn Lowry Arrested for Allegedly Punching Ex Chris Lopez
- Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost Officially Tie the Knot: “Jost Married”
- Deck the Halls! Celebrities’ Favorite Timeless Holiday Traditions