Kate Hudson’s Dating History: A Timeline of Her Famous RomancesLatest News
Kate Hudson and boyfriend Danny Fujikawa are lucky in love, but he certainly isn’t the first musician to catch her attention.
Hudson, who is the mother of sons Ryder and Bingham from previous relationships, was first linked to Fujikawa in December 2016.
The actress revealed on the couple’s first anniversary that they were friends for 15 years before they had a romantic relationship.
“The first time I met Danny I was 23 and enormously pregnant with Ryder. His step sisters are my best friends @sarafoster @erinfoster and so it goes we have been in the same circle for over a decade!” she wrote via Instagram. “A year ago today Danny took me on a hike and what I thought was just a hike with a family friend turned very quickly into an unexpected first date. No moves were made on this first date. In fact, it took months for him to make a first move! And as a kiss on this bridge would have been nice, the kiss a year later was so much sweeter.”
She continued: “So on our 15th year of knowing each other we were able to open our hearts to each other to feel so much pure love and it’s been truly incredible.! Happy first date anniversary baby. #LoveThisMan #WhatAYear.”
In October 2018, Hudson gave birth to the pair’s first child together, a daughter named Rani Rose.
“She’s here ,” the Something Borrowed star wrote on Instagram at the time. “We have decided to name our daughter Rani (pronounced Ronnie) after her grandfather, Ron Fujikawa. Ron was the most special man who we all miss dearly. To name her after him is an honor. Everyone is doing well and happy as can be. Our family thanks you for all the love and blessings that have been sent our way and we send ours right back.”
An insider told Us Weekly at the time that Hudson “had the baby itch and wanted a girl more than anything.”
“She just knew that she wanted a baby with him and hoped and prayed that it would happen,” the insider said. “For it to be a girl is just the icing on the cake. Danny is so good with kids and has been great with her boys.”
Scroll through for a timeline of the Golden Globe winner’s famous exes:
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Teresa Giudice Weighs in on Lori Loughlin’s Potential Prison Time
- Noah Centineo Calls His Charlie’s Angels Character the “Right Amount of Goofy”
- Jennifer Aniston Shares Adorable Snaps of Her Pup: ‘Girl’s Best Friend’
- See the Stunning Outfits Carrie Underwood Wore to the 2019 CMA Awards
- Watching Sam Claflin Spot a UK or US Accent Has Us Falling in Love All Over Again
- RHOC’s Kelly Dodd Is Engaged to Fox News’ Rick Leventhal
- Peter Cook’s Fiancee Alba Jancou Is Younger Than Originally Claimed
- My Very Definitive List of Camila Cabello’s Singles, Ranked From Good to Better to Best
- Josh Dallas Would ‘Love’ to Act With Wife Ginnifer Goodwin Again
- What Hayden Panettiere’s Ex Wladimir Klitschko Thinks of Her BF Brian