Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Are Planning a December WeddingLatest News
In the meantime, the pair are focusing on each other. “It’s important for us to do the work before we go and take this really big next step,” explained the singer, 34, during an appearance on Australia’s KIIS Kyle and Jackie O Show. Bloom, 42, echoed his fiancée’s sentiment when he told Us and other reporters they “are doing all the work necessary to lay a really grounded foundation to our relationship.”
Bloom popped the question to the Grammy nominee in a romantic Valentine’s Day proposal in February. The future spouses shared their happy news via Instagram later that night, with photos that showed off Perry’s stunning engagement ring.
Prior to her relationship with Bloom, Perry was married to Russell Brand from 2010 to 2012 and dated John Mayer on and off from 2012 to 2013. The SAG award winner split from ex-wife Miranda Kerr in 2013. Bloom and the model share 8-year-old son Flynn.
For more on Perry and Bloom’s upcoming nuptials, watch the video above and pick up a copy of Us Weekly, on newsstands now!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hell Yes! Here’s When Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 3 Drops on Netflix
- Cara Santana Ditches Engagement Ring After Jesse Metcalfe Split
- Bachelor Nation Remembers Tyler Gwozdz After His Death
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick
- Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Show PDA While Grocery Shopping