Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Are Planning a December WeddingLatest News
In the meantime, the pair are focusing on each other. “It’s important for us to do the work before we go and take this really big next step,” explained the singer, 34, during an appearance on Australia’s KIIS Kyle and Jackie O Show. Bloom, 42, echoed his fiancée’s sentiment when he told Us and other reporters they “are doing all the work necessary to lay a really grounded foundation to our relationship.”
Bloom popped the question to the Grammy nominee in a romantic Valentine’s Day proposal in February. The future spouses shared their happy news via Instagram later that night, with photos that showed off Perry’s stunning engagement ring.
Prior to her relationship with Bloom, Perry was married to Russell Brand from 2010 to 2012 and dated John Mayer on and off from 2012 to 2013. The SAG award winner split from ex-wife Miranda Kerr in 2013. Bloom and the model share 8-year-old son Flynn.
For more on Perry and Bloom’s upcoming nuptials, watch the video above and pick up a copy of Us Weekly, on newsstands now!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Aquaman and Catwoman Unite! Jason Momoa Sends Zoe Kravitz Love for New Role
- The Voice: This Teen’s Stunning Kacey Musgraves Cover Brought Out the Fight in Kelly Clarkson
- Mike Johnson: I Will ‘Never’ Kiss and Tell After Demi Lovato Romance
- DWTS’ Lauren Alaina Opens Up About Her Dating Life After John Crist Split
- Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- Cecily Strong Really Tried Her Best to Control This Excited Pup During an SNL Sketch
- K-Pop Singer Sulli Dead at 25 in Suspected Suicide
- Your Ultimate Horror Movie Checklist For October
- Angelina Pivarnick Breaks Her Silence Amid JWoww and Zack Flirting Scandal
- Jana Kramer Snuggles With Mike Caussin After Topless Photo Drama