Katy Perry Celebrates 35th Birthday in Egypt With Fiance Orlando BloomLatest News
Perry, whose birthday was on October 25, posted four pictures of herself at the Pyramids of Giza — including a rare photo with Bloom — on Instagram on Friday, November 1.
“Ancient Egyptians believed that when you pass on your heart had to be weighed,” Perry captioned the photoset. “It had to be lighter than a feather to be qualified for the trip to the afterlife. My mother has called me feather since I was a little girl and I hope after all is said and done my heart is as light as one. This is 35.”
Bloom, 42, also posted photos from the trip, including one with Perry and another with his mother, Sonia Copeland, who joined the couple on their vacation.
“It’s like looking out over the entire cosmos — Egyptian magic got my heart open to a download of love for my Scorpio’s wonder women both celebrating their #birthday,” the Lord of the Rings star wrote on Friday.
Perry’s friend Markus Molinari posted more photos from the vacation on Thursday, October 31, showcasing the large group of people who made the journey in honor of Perry.
“How to build a powerful bond in 10 days,” Molinari, 38, wrote. “Get 64 people hand picked by a musical goddess @KatyPerry to live on a boat down the Nile with only ONE request from her that each of us step out of our comfort zones and for every meal sit with someone different. This would be our birthday gift to her.”
Earlier this month, Us Weekly exclusively confirmed that the couple plan to wed in December. Bloom proposed to the “Harleys in Hawaii” singer on Valentine’s Day. In July, the SAG winner told Us that he and Perry “are doing all the work necessary to lay a really grounded foundation to our relationship,” before tying the knot.
He also shared his tips for how they maintain their relationship with long-distance and busy schedules.
“To be honest, that’s part of the job, right?” the U.K. native told Us. “You have to do the groundwork together, create a feeling of trust and safety so that you can spend time apart and do everything that you need to do, and still feel tethered to that person, so that you can go on a journey together.”
This will be both Bloom and Perry’s second marriage. The “Small Talk” singer was previously married to Russell Brand from 2010 to 2012. Bloom, for his part, was married to Miranda Kerr from 2010 to 2013. The actor and the model share their 8-year-old son, Flynn.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Meghan King Edmonds: It’s Hard to Be ‘Vulnerable’ and ‘Strong’ Amid Divorce
- Here Are 8 New Netflix Movies to Make You Ugly-Cry in January
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Nourishing Hair Serum
- Joe Giudice Posts About Love and Letting Go of the Past Amid Family Separation
- Alicia Keys Said She’d Love to Collaborate With Billie Eilish: “Why Wouldn’t We?”
- The Situation Speaks Out About Recovery After Fan Tells Him to ‘Live Humble’
- Teresa Giudice Says Her Family Is ‘Still Deciding’ Their Holiday Plans
- Lost in Space: Everything We Know About Season 2, From the Cast to the Premiere Date
- Taylor Swift Rang in Her 30th Birthday by Rocking Out at Jingle Ball
- Gigi, Abigail and More of Taylor Swift’s BFFs Celebrate Her 30th Birthday