Katy Perry Flaunts Her Beautiful Baby Bump in a Rainbow Crop Top and Cloth Face MaskLatest News
Katy Perry must be one of the most active pregnant celebrities we’ve ever seen. The “Daisies” singer modelled some of her own merchandise for her 2020 album, Smile, on Instagram while showing off her baby bump in a branded “Smile” crop top, trucker hat, and cloth face mask – so cute.
Smile is inspired by Perry’s rediscovering of her quirky joy that she is known and loved for. The merchandise for the album is clown-themed and rainbow-inspired and includes fun graphic t-shirts, cropped sweatshirts, hoodies, tote bags, cloth face masks, and accessories. Perry chose to model a few select pieces from the range in a carousel of photos posted to her Instagram page with the caption “never too pregnant for a crop 💁 and never too good for a mask 😷”, which suggested that Perry is encouraging fans to wear a face mask. By the looks of it, Perry is really enjoying pregnancy and exuding a new type of confidence and glow.
Ahead, a closer look at Katy Perry modelling her Smile album merch – baby bump included.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Kelsea Ballerini Dressed as Elle Woods For Halloween, and Reese Witherspoon Is a Big Fan
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello’s Latest Pic May Just Be Their Cutest Yet
- Pregame Sarah Cooper’s Netflix Special by Watching Her Best Trump Impressions Here
- Dodgers’ Justin Turner Slammed for Celebrating After Positive COVID Test
- Is Clare Crawley a “Good” Bachelorette? That’s Turning Out to Be a Complicated Question
- Jersey Shore’s Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Goes Instagram Official With New Girlfriend
- Machine Gun Kelly Says He’s a ‘Better Person’ After Falling in Love With Megan
- Summer House’s Paige DeSorbo Confirms Split From Perry Rahbar
- 10 of the Most Underrated True-Crime Podcasts You Need to Listen to