Keanu Reeves Is Auctioning Off a Zoom Date For Charity, and the Bids Are Rolling InLatest News
Keanu Reeves fans have the chance to spend “a little one-on-one” time with him for a very important cause. The John Wick actor teamed up with Camp Rainbow Gold for a charity auction to offer a private 15-minute Zoom call with the actor himself. All proceeds go directly to the children’s cancer organization in Idaho, which focuses on giving kids empowering experiences.
“Bill & Ted. Speed. The Matrix. John Wick. You know him. You love him. This is truly priceless and now you have the chance to Zoom with him from home!” the auction’s description reads. “Get your questions ready and spend 15 minutes with actor, director, producer, and musician Keanu Reeves.”
At the time of publication, the top bid was $16,400, but the number continues to climb. The auction closes on Monday, June 22, when one lucky winner will claim the ultimate prize. What do you think Keanu talks about on the first date? His admiration for Ali Wong? I hope so. I’m guessing no spoilers about The Matrix 4, but major points if you can work the new Bill & Ted Face the Music trailer into the conversation.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- This Voice Singer Was So Good, John Legend Turned His Chair on the Very First Note
- TikTok’s Larray Calls Out Influencers in His Diss Track ‘Canceled’
- Lily James and Dominic West Cuddle at Rome Airport After PDA-Filled Trip
- The Right Stuff: Read This If You Can’t Wait to Find Out Who Makes It to Space First
- Unsolved Mysteries: 47 Years Later, Lester Eubanks Is Still on the Run
- Cardi B Deletes Twitter Account After Backlash Over Her Reunion With Offset
- Jeff Dye Appears to Reference Kristin Cavallari Romance in Funny Post
- Sofia Richie Steps Out for Dinner With Mystery Man After Scott Disick Split
- 8 Original Horror Movies Arriving on Netflix in Time For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian Reveals She Makes More Money on Instagram Than ‘KUWTK’