Keanu Reeves Is Auctioning Off a Zoom Date For Charity, and the Bids Are Rolling InLatest News
Keanu Reeves fans have the chance to spend “a little one-on-one” time with him for a very important cause. The John Wick actor teamed up with Camp Rainbow Gold for a charity auction to offer a private 15-minute Zoom call with the actor himself. All proceeds go directly to the children’s cancer organization in Idaho, which focuses on giving kids empowering experiences.
“Bill & Ted. Speed. The Matrix. John Wick. You know him. You love him. This is truly priceless and now you have the chance to Zoom with him from home!” the auction’s description reads. “Get your questions ready and spend 15 minutes with actor, director, producer, and musician Keanu Reeves.”
At the time of publication, the top bid was $16,400, but the number continues to climb. The auction closes on Monday, June 22, when one lucky winner will claim the ultimate prize. What do you think Keanu talks about on the first date? His admiration for Ali Wong? I hope so. I’m guessing no spoilers about The Matrix 4, but major points if you can work the new Bill & Ted Face the Music trailer into the conversation.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Garner Are Just ‘Friends’ Despite Beach Outing
- Zendaya Opens Up About Her Career and Being Part of “Something Greater Than Myself”
- Michelle Duggar: I’m ‘More in Love’ With Jim Bob ‘Than Ever’ in Quarantine
- From Model to Real Estate Agent, Selling Sunset’s Heather Rae Young Is a Woman of Many Talents
- Angels Staffer Charged for Distributing Fentanyl to Late Tyler Skaggs
- 90 Day’s Jorge Nava Splits From Anfisa Arkhipchenko After 3 Years
- Justin Hartley Is ‘Irritated’ by Chrishell Stause’s Split Comments
- Matthew McConaughey Guessing Famous Songs Is a True Delight, Even With His Spotty WiFi
- Everything Chrishell Said About Justin Hartley Divorce on ‘Selling Sunset’
- I Just Dropped My Spirit Stick Over Jerry Harris and Gabrielle Union’s Surprise Zoom Exchange