Kelly Clarkson Claps Back at Troll Saying ‘No Wonder’ Marriage Didn’t WorkLatest News
The exchange started in good fun, with the singer, 38, sharing a warm message for America’s Got Talent judges Sofia Vergara and Heidi Klum as the Kelly Clarkson Show host fills in for Simon Cowell after his back injury. “Shout out to @SofiaVergara and @heidiklum,” she tweeted on Thursday, August 13, alongside a photo of George Michael’s “Faith” song. “Have an amazing day ladies! It’s no Wham!, Heidi, but it’s close ha!”
Wow. Shaming a woman who has a great work ethic, is a great mom, and who steps up and fills in when a friends asks for a favor because that’s actually what “good old country girls” do…. this can’t be who you are deep down. I have more faith in your heart. Aim higher please https://t.co/FrWtlqdMbY
— Kelly Clarkson (@kellyclarkson) August 13, 2020
A Twitter user then interjected to criticize Clarkson for focusing on work amid her divorce. “Now Kelly is taking Simon’s place…no wonder her marriage didn’t work,” the post read. “Surprise she has time for her kids…not the good old country girl we fell in love with…it’s all about Kelly being on tv…and no one else…no tears for her…but for her kids.”
The American Idol alum quickly fired back. “Wow. Shaming a woman who has a great work ethic, is a great mom, and who steps up and fills in when a friend asks for a favor because that’s actually what ‘good old country girls’ do….” she replied. “This can’t be who you are deep down. I have more faith in your heart. Aim higher please.”
Cowell, 60, broke his back while riding an electric bike on Saturday, August 8. While he recovered from surgery, Clarkson played guest judge on America’s Got Talent during the Tuesday, August 11, and Wednesday, August 12, episodes.
The Grammy winner filed for divorce from Blackstock, 43, in June after nearly seven years of marriage. The estranged couple share daughter River, 6, and son Remington, 4.
“They clashed on so many levels, and being in quarantine together heightened their problems to the point of no return,” a source exclusively told Us Weekly in June. “So she filed for divorce.”
Although the pair seemed like a great fit, things were different behind the scenes. “Everyone thought Kelly and Brandon had the perfect marriage, but they definitely didn’t,” the insider revealed. “Brandon’s very laid-back, whereas Kelly’s pretty high-strung.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal
- Watch the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Cast Hilariously Quiz Each Other on Disney Movies
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog