Kelly Clarkson Covered Sia’s “Chandelier,” and Now My Entire Body Is Covered in GoosebumpsLatest News
Had I known NBC giving Kelly Clarkson her own talk show would basically mean daily concerts from the pop star, I would’ve begged the network to do it a long time ago. On Friday, The Voice judge hit the stage with another cover for her “Kellyoke” segment, this time belting out Sia’s “Chandelier.” Clarkson’s soulful vocals give the upbeat track an edgy spin, and I’m not exaggerating when I say listening to it made me instantly sprout goosebumps all over my body. Check out her stunning interpretation of the song above, and then hear all the other covers Clarkson has slayed over the years.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Pamela Anderson’s Dating History: From Tommy Lee to Jon Peters
- Here Are All the Winners of the 2020 SAG Awards!
- Kendall Jenner and Ex Ben Simmons Spend Weekend Together in NYC
- Brad Pitt Jokes About Tinder, Feet, and Getting High in Hilarious SAG Awards Speech
- Queen Considered Taking Duke, Duchess Titles From Harry and Meghan: Report
- Meghan Markle Smiles With Archie and Dogs as Harry Flies to Canada
- Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston: The Way They Were
- Adjust Your DVR: Grey’s Anatomy Is Moving Back to Its Original Time in January
- Jennifer Aniston Was ‘Overwhelmed’ After SAG Win, Brad Pitt Run-In
- Prince Harry Speaks For the First Time on Royal Split: “There Really Was No Other Option”