Kendall Jenner Invited Devin Booker to Kim Kardashian’s Birthday TripLatest News
“Kendall and Devin are hooking up and dating,” a source exclusively tells Us Weekly. “She invited him to Kim’s birthday and knew it would be easy for him to hang out with her family and friends.”
Jenner, 24, has posted photos from the island vacation, including snaps of herself sipping on fruity drinks and sexy bikini images while at the beach, but none with her beau.
Eagle-eyed fans spotted the reality star standing next to Booker, however, in a photo shared by Kim, 40, on Tuesday.
The model and the basketball player were first linked in April after going on a road trip to Sedona, Arizona, together. Their relationship has remained casual over the past six months.
“Kendall likes Devin, and he doesn’t want her dating anyone else, but she wants to keep her options open,” the source says. “He makes her laugh, and they are so cute together.”
Jenner’s family vacation also included time with her siblings Khloé, 36, Kim, Kourtney Kardashian and Rob Kardashian. Her younger sister, Kylie Jenner, missed the festivities because she was “tied up with other commitments,” a source previously told Us.
The Skims founder’s husband, Kanye West, arrived late to the island due to “work commitments” but hasn’t been featured in any snaps on his wife’s Instagram from the bash. Kendall’s best friend Fai Khadra was also on the island to party with the famous family.
Earlier this month, a source told Us that Kendall and Booker’s relationship is “not super serious and they’re just having fun together.”
Us confirmed in June that the Kendall + Kylie cofounder and Booker were “hooking up” casually following their April trip. “She’s talking to a couple of different guys,” a source noted at the time.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 12 Musical Moments From Schitt’s Creek That Will Inspire Your Inner Jazzagal
- 10 Celebrity Couples Who Are High School Sweethearts
- Julianne Hough Says 2021 Is ‘Definitely Looking Up’ After Divorce Filing
- Pajamas! Meatballs! Celebs Share Their Favorite Holiday Traditions
- How Meghan and Harry Are Celebrating Thanksgiving After Miscarriage News
- The TikTokers Who Cooked Up the Ratatouille Musical Talk Us Through Their Viral Moment
- Artem Chigvintsev Reflects on ‘Pivotal Year’ That Led to ‘DWTS’ Win
- 15 Books by Muslim American Authors That Need to Be on Your Radar
- Jillian Michaels’ Biggest Feuds Through the Years
- Mariah Carey, Kevin Bacon and More Will Appear on ‘Heroes of New York’