Kendall Jenner Jokes That She Is ‘Fighting’ With Kylie Jenner Over Fai KhadraLatest News
The battle began on Sunday, December 15, when Kylie — who split from boyfriend Travis Scott in October after more than two years together — shared three photos that showed her linking her arm through Khadra’s as they attended Sean “Diddy” Combs’ 50th birthday party in L.A.
Kylie, 22, tagged her sister, 24, in the post, prompting Kendall to comment, “Are we fighting?”
Kendall, who split from NBA player Ben Simmons in May, has been seen numerous times this year with her fellow model, prompting rumors that the pair were dating.
They attended Coachella in April, were spotted together at Wimbledon in England and vacationed together in Mykonos, Greece, in July, with Kendall sharing a video that showed them lounging on a speedboat. “Married life w/@yourboyfai,” she captioned the Instagram Story post.
That speculation heated up when the 28-year-old musician accompanied her to Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin’s wedding in South Carolina on September 29. Kendall subsequently set the record straight, sharing a mirror selfie on Instagram along with the caption, “We don’t date he’s just my date.”
But she got fans riled up again in November when she teased her baby plans.
“Everyone in favor of Fai and I starting a family say, ‘I,’” Kendall captioned a slideshow of pics on Instagram on November 24 that showed her holding her nephew Psalm West, 7 months, and his 3-year-old brother, Saint, and a pic featuring Khadra as he snapped a shot.
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star’s family members showed their support with Kim Kardashian and Kylie both commenting, “I.” Her pal Baldwin, 23, also commented, writing, “I SAY YES. I DOOO. MEEEE. IIIIIIIII.”
While Kylie spent time with Khadra at Diddy’s party on Saturday, a source told Us that she was by her sister Khloé Kardashian’s side for most of the night. The insider added that Kylie’s exes Scott and Tyga were also in attendance but they didn’t interact with each other and Kylie and Tyga didn’t cross paths during the celebration.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Yikes! Scheana Shay Says She Wasn’t Invited to Lala Kent’s Gender Reveal
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?
- Rebel Wilson and Rumored Beau Jacob Busch Make Red Carpet Debut
- Future Parents! Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith’s Relationship Timeline
- Colton Spotted for the 1st Time in L.A. Since Cassie’s Restraining Order
- Kristin Cavallari Breaks Her Silence on Divorce From Jay Cutler: “We Tried Really, Really Hard”
- Donald Trump Fires Back at Meghan Markle, Prince Harry After Election Comments