Kendall Jenner Trolls Khloe Kardashian for Blonde Hair ComparisonLatest News
Jenner, 23, flaunted her bold new look when she hit the runway for Burberry’s London Fashion Week show on Monday, September 16. “Finale at @burberry,” she captioned a clip showing her strutting down the catwalk. “A beautiful show @riccardotisci17 .”
Though the Victoria’s Secret model proved that she can pull off blonde hair with ease, the Good American cofounder is the only Kardashian-Jenner sister have rocked lightened locks for years. However, one fan asked Kardashian directly about her thoughts on Jenner’s hairdo.
“@khloekardashian Out of topic but can we talk about this: HOW GORGEOUS KENNY LOOKS WITH BLOND HAIR? omg i can’t,” a fan tweeted on Monday, sharing two side-by-side pics of the supermodel’s bleached hairstyle.
The Revenge Body host, meanwhile, noted the similarities between her and her younger sibling in her response. “She’s so perfect either way,” Kardashian, 35, replied. “I mean now she looks exactly like me #TwistedSisters.”
When Jenner caught wind of Kardashian’s comment, she jokingly trolled her half-sister for comparing their looks. “You wish bitch,” she hit back on Tuesday, September 17.
Despite the shade Jenner threw Kardashian’s way, the Kendall and Kylie designer replied to a fan who asked how she felt about her “first big change” with her hair. “So scary! But fun for a little,” the model wrote. “Gotta take yourself out of your comfort zone sometimes.”
Burberry’s London Fashion Week show wasn’t the first time Jenner experimented with highlighted hair. For Balmain’s fall/winter show in 2016, she sported a blonde wig.
Jenner also isn’t the only one in her family to explore whether blondes have more fun. Both Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner have swapped their signature brown locks for blonde, but the pair both tried out a bold platinum shade.
Though Khloé’s hair is naturally lighter than her sisters’ darker shade, she admitted to swapping up her hair color to blend in with her family of brunettes when they started shooting Keeping Up With the Kardashians in 2007.
“I am naturally dirty blonde, and I always was light and then went dark before we started filming,” she revealed in NewBeauty magazine’s winter-spring 2016 issue. “And I was kind of identified with always being dark like my sisters were.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Aquaman and Catwoman Unite! Jason Momoa Sends Zoe Kravitz Love for New Role
- The Voice: This Teen’s Stunning Kacey Musgraves Cover Brought Out the Fight in Kelly Clarkson
- Mike Johnson: I Will ‘Never’ Kiss and Tell After Demi Lovato Romance
- DWTS’ Lauren Alaina Opens Up About Her Dating Life After John Crist Split
- Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- Cecily Strong Really Tried Her Best to Control This Excited Pup During an SNL Sketch
- K-Pop Singer Sulli Dead at 25 in Suspected Suicide
- Your Ultimate Horror Movie Checklist For October
- Angelina Pivarnick Breaks Her Silence Amid JWoww and Zack Flirting Scandal
- Jana Kramer Snuggles With Mike Caussin After Topless Photo Drama