Kiernan Shipka Is Surrounded by Costars at a Wintery Shoot For Let It SnowLatest News
Just one day after Halloween, the cast of Netflix’s Let It Snow gathered for a snowy, celebratory photocall in LA. Kiernan Shipka posed for playful snaps with Mitchell Hope and Matthew Noszka, while Liv Hewson – a vision in purple – stayed close to Anna Akana, Odeya Rush, and Jacob Batalon. Shameik Moore and Isabela Merced also posed with the group while surrounded by pine trees and fake snow.
The teen ensemble rom-com is based on the YA book Let It Snow: Three Holiday Romances, and follows a group of teens as they weather a snowstorm in their small town on Christmas Eve. It hits Netflix on Nov. 8, but if you’d rather just skip to the book spoilers, just head here.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Lauren Conrad Says She Had to ‘Emotionally Recover’ After ‘The Hills’
- 11 LGBTQ+ Horror Movies You Can Stream Right Now That Will Chill You to Your Core
- Kailyn Lowry Jokes About Her ‘Baggage’ Ruining Her Past Relationships
- Meghan Markle Is Calling Voters to Urge Them to Show Up at the Polls
- We Want to Be at the Schitt’s Creek Emmys Party – Don’t Worry, They’re Being Safe!
- Catherine O’Hara Just Won an Emmy For Schitt’s Creek, and Her Speech Was Full of Moira-isms
- Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus, More Celebs Support the #FreeBritney Movement
- Denise Richards Tells Garcelle Beauvais Why She Left ‘RHOBH’
- Kaia Gerber and Boyfriend Jacob Elordi Vacation in Mexico With Her Parents
- Niecy Nash Breaks Foot in 3 Places Weeks After Wedding to Jessica Betts