Kiernan Shipka Is Surrounded by Costars at a Wintery Shoot For Let It SnowLatest News
Just one day after Halloween, the cast of Netflix’s Let It Snow gathered for a snowy, celebratory photocall in LA. Kiernan Shipka posed for playful snaps with Mitchell Hope and Matthew Noszka, while Liv Hewson – a vision in purple – stayed close to Anna Akana, Odeya Rush, and Jacob Batalon. Shameik Moore and Isabela Merced also posed with the group while surrounded by pine trees and fake snow.
The teen ensemble rom-com is based on the YA book Let It Snow: Three Holiday Romances, and follows a group of teens as they weather a snowstorm in their small town on Christmas Eve. It hits Netflix on Nov. 8, but if you’d rather just skip to the book spoilers, just head here.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Dean Unglert Says He and Caelynn Miller-Keyes Are ‘Never’ Getting Married
- 32 Stars You Didn’t Realize Were in Disney Channel Original Movies
- 12 Romantic Comedy Books That Will Give You the Warm-and-Fuzzies
- Miss Universe 2019: Find Out Who Won, Plus Steve Harvey Has Another Mishap
- Sadie Robertson Thanks New Husband for Saying Her Stretchmarks Are ‘So Cool’
- ‘Bachelorette’ Alum JP Rosenbaum Diagnosed With Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- RHOBH’s Brandi Glanville Claims She Was Drugged
- Amazon Made a Documentary About Mariah Carey’s Christmas Hit, Because She IS Christmas
- 88 Harry Potter Gifts He’ll Love Even More Than Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans
- Caitlyn Jenner Had No Family Waiting for Her After ‘I’m A Celebrity!’ Elimination