Kim Kardashian Rented Her Childhood Home For Kris Jenner’s Birthday: “We Cried the Entire Time”Latest News
Kim Kardashian sure knows how to give a gift, especially when it’s for her mom. Kris Jenner celebrated her 64th birthday on Tuesday, and while she thought her close friends and family were gathered for a dinner at the Beverly Hills Hotel, Kim had other plans in store. She surprised Kris (and her sisters) with a trip down memory lane and rented out their family home from when she, Khloé, and Kourtney were growing up.
Her mom’s nearest and dearest had lunch at the old house, where Kim said all of their memories live – especially of their dad and Kris’s ex-husband, Robert Kardashian Sr. Kim tapped into her mom’s nostalgia and even had their place settings made out of the same fabric and print as the house’s old wallpaper. How sweet! The tears flowed while they sat together and reminisced, although Kim “kept it together” until the end when she “cried so hard” in her old bathroom.
In addition to the lunch at home, Kim also rented every car her parents owned for everyone to drive back in. She even went as far as remaking her mom’s custom “2 DIE 4” license plate. That’s just so Kris Jenner, don’t you think? Ahead, watch Kris’s reaction and see the story of how everything went down from Kim’s perspective. She really raised the bar on future birthday and Mother’s Day presents for the rest of us.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Teddi Mellencamp Sobs as She Recounts the Day Her Family Dog Died
- Tyler Cameron Deletes Photos of Hannah Brown From Instagram
- Put That Cookie Down! Jingle All the Way Is Way Funnier Than You Remember
- Bachelor’s Taylor Nolan Is ‘Casually Dating’ Her Canadian ’Sexcation’ Partner
- Dean Unglert Says He and Caelynn Miller-Keyes Are ‘Never’ Getting Married
- 32 Stars You Didn’t Realize Were in Disney Channel Original Movies
- 12 Romantic Comedy Books That Will Give You the Warm-and-Fuzzies
- Miss Universe 2019: Find Out Who Won, Plus Steve Harvey Has Another Mishap
- Sadie Robertson Thanks New Husband for Saying Her Stretchmarks Are ‘So Cool’
- ‘Bachelorette’ Alum JP Rosenbaum Diagnosed With Guillain-Barre Syndrome