Kim Kardashian Reunites With Former BFF Paris Hilton for Girls’ NightLatest News
The pair, who were close friends in the early 2000s before Kardashian found fame in Keeping Up With the Kardashians, shared several videos of their get-together on Instagram.
The pair posed together in matching outfits in the back of a car as Kardashian, 39, said they were “cuties.”
Kardashian told Hilton, 39, “We’re opposite twins.” She replied, “I know, I love it.”
In a second clip, the KKW Beauty founder said, “We’re just hanging out, just a fun day, me and Paris. If you haven’t seen her documentary [This Is Paris] on YouTube, you guys should check it out.”
“Loves it,” the Simple Life alum cooed.
The DJ also shared a video of the pair on TikTok, captioning it, “Invented the 2000’s. Love you Kim Kardashian.”
The pair’s friendship dates back to when Hilton was a client of Kardashian, who had a closet organizing business.
The mom of four shared videos on her Instagram Stories from their hangout, including a clip of their matching gold and silver Louis Vuitton bags, which they were spotted with all the time when they used to go clubbing together.
“So, of course, if I’m hanging out with Paris today we need to carry our favorite bags. These bags have been in our lives for a really long time and they mean so much to us,” Kardashian said.
In another clip, she donned large, wraparound sunglasses and asked, “Can you guess what year it is?”
The pair, who grew apart over the years, reunited in 2016 and Hilton attended Kris Jenner‘s Christmas party.
In 2019, Kardashian credited Hilton for launching her career. “I am really grateful for my experiences with her,” she said on E! True Hollywood Story. “She’s a huge, huge reason of my success.”
The Skims founder also appeared in Hilton’s music video for “Best Friend’s Ass.”
In an episode of KUWTK, Khloé Kardashian told her big sister that it was “so nice” of her to appear in the clip.
“I really would want to do anything for her,” Kim replied. “She literally gave me a career, and I totally acknowledge that.” She added that it is “important to me to be loyal to people.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Bachelorette Fans Have Found a Bunch of Cast Lookalikes, and You Can’t Unsee Them
- Miley Cyrus Recalls Making Eye Contact With an Alien After Seeing UFO
- Katherine Schwarzenegger Defends Chris Pratt After He’s Called the ‘Worst’ Chris
- Why Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev Are Changing Their Wedding Location
- How True to Life Is the Trial of the Chicago 7 Script? For Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Very
- Prince Charles, William Didn’t Think Harry, Meghan Were ‘Serious’ About Stepping Down
- This Voice Singer Was So Good, John Legend Turned His Chair on the Very First Note
- Jeff Bridges Reveals He’s Been Diagnosed With Lymphoma
- TikTok’s Larray Calls Out Influencers in His Diss Track ‘Canceled’
- Lily James and Dominic West Cuddle at Rome Airport After PDA-Filled Trip