Kristen Bell Gets a Mouthful of Mashed Potatoes and . . . Whipped Cream? on Ellen’s ShowLatest News
Kristen Bell, I promise if you come to my house for Thanksgiving dinner, I will be nicer to you than Ellen DeGeneres. The Frozen 2 star made a surprise appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show‘s Nov. 26 episode, and she got more than she bargained for when the mashed potatoes were served.
Ellen took her audience through a “typical” Thanksgiving feast setup, from a grandpa swiping through Grindr on his iPad, to an aunt and uncle who can’t keep their hands off of each other. Around the three-minute mark, however, she unveiled Kristen as an unexpected guest. “I can’t believe I got a babysitter for this,” Kristen joked, as Ellen fed her forkfuls of potatoes and . . . whipped cream? Yeesh, that’s one plate I really don’t think I could stomach. Watch Kristen be a good sport while Ellen gets some serious glee from pranking her pal. What are the holidays without a little friendly drama, right?
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Chrissy Teigen Donates $200,000 to Pay for George Floyd Protesters’ Bail
- Dennis Rodman and Carmen Electra Were an Iconic ’90s Couple, but Their Marriage Didn’t Last
- Julianne Hough Talks ‘Change’ in Kinrgy Class After Brooks Laich Split
- A Tap on the Shoulder From Julia Roberts Is All It Took For James Marsden to Land Hairspray
- Lionel and Nicole Richie Were ‘Weary’ About Sofia’s Romance With Scott Disick
- A Look at Chrishell Stause’s Relationship History: From Matthew Morrison to Justin Hartley
- What Went Wrong? Julianne Hough and Brooks’ Split Was ‘a Long Time Coming’
- Bachelor Nation Reacts to Colton Underwood, Cassie Randolph Split
- The Kardashian-Jenner Family’s Drama-Filled History With ‘Forbes’: A Timeline
- 10 LGBTQ+ Films For Every Mood to Watch During Pride Month