Kristen Bell Gets a Mouthful of Mashed Potatoes and . . . Whipped Cream? on Ellen’s ShowLatest News
Kristen Bell, I promise if you come to my house for Thanksgiving dinner, I will be nicer to you than Ellen DeGeneres. The Frozen 2 star made a surprise appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show‘s Nov. 26 episode, and she got more than she bargained for when the mashed potatoes were served.
Ellen took her audience through a “typical” Thanksgiving feast setup, from a grandpa swiping through Grindr on his iPad, to an aunt and uncle who can’t keep their hands off of each other. Around the three-minute mark, however, she unveiled Kristen as an unexpected guest. “I can’t believe I got a babysitter for this,” Kristen joked, as Ellen fed her forkfuls of potatoes and . . . whipped cream? Yeesh, that’s one plate I really don’t think I could stomach. Watch Kristen be a good sport while Ellen gets some serious glee from pranking her pal. What are the holidays without a little friendly drama, right?
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Teddi Mellencamp Sobs as She Recounts the Day Her Family Dog Died
- Tyler Cameron Deletes Photos of Hannah Brown From Instagram
- Put That Cookie Down! Jingle All the Way Is Way Funnier Than You Remember
- Bachelor’s Taylor Nolan Is ‘Casually Dating’ Her Canadian ’Sexcation’ Partner
- Dean Unglert Says He and Caelynn Miller-Keyes Are ‘Never’ Getting Married
- 32 Stars You Didn’t Realize Were in Disney Channel Original Movies
- 12 Romantic Comedy Books That Will Give You the Warm-and-Fuzzies
- Miss Universe 2019: Find Out Who Won, Plus Steve Harvey Has Another Mishap
- Sadie Robertson Thanks New Husband for Saying Her Stretchmarks Are ‘So Cool’
- ‘Bachelorette’ Alum JP Rosenbaum Diagnosed With Guillain-Barre Syndrome