Kristen Doute’s New Beau Alex Menache Wants to Get Married and Have Kids SoonLatest News
“Alex likes girls with a sense of humor. He’s hilarious,” a source exclusively tells Us Weekly. “He wants to get married and have kids soon. He’s from the Valley and he owns a lot of apartment buildings in the L.A. area. He’s not the L.A. type who is friends with lots of celebs though. He has been looking for a wife.”
Us broke the news on Friday, April 24, that the James Mae CEO, 36, was dating Menache. One month earlier, Doute revealed that she is seeing someone new.
“The boy that I’m dating is not in the country at the moment, so hopefully he makes it back,” Doute told Andy Cohen via Instagram Live on March 15.
Doute dubbed Menache her “mystery man” during her appearance on her costar Scheana Shay’s “Scheananigans” podcast on April 14.
“We’re having a really great time and he’s kind of back and forth between his house and mine — and that’s fine because we’re not socially interacting with anyone else,” she said at the time. “He’s a really nice guy that our whole friend group knows.”
The Bravo personality previously dated Brian Carter, whose on-again, off-again relationship with Doute was featured on Vanderpump Rules since he was first introduced to the show in season 4. The Michigan native confirmed to Us in January that she and Carter, 46, had split.
“He’s always going to be one of my best friends in my mind,” Doute said at the time. “I love him, I care about him, we have dogs together. But we tried to make it work and it’s not working, so it needs to be done.”
Although Doute didn’t mention Menache by name, she told Us that she was back on the dating scene.
“I did just start talking to someone. I don’t have a boyfriend,” Doute told Us in January. “That’s the scary part of dating — at one point are you just having fun and sleeping together and then you’re going out on dates and then you’re sleeping together on the reg. And then you’re only kind of dating each other, but you don’t want to. So at one point do you just go, ‘Oh s—t.’”
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Justin Hartley Is ‘Irritated’ by Chrishell Stause’s Split Comments
- Matthew McConaughey Guessing Famous Songs Is a True Delight, Even With His Spotty WiFi
- Everything Chrishell Said About Justin Hartley Divorce on ‘Selling Sunset’
- I Just Dropped My Spirit Stick Over Jerry Harris and Gabrielle Union’s Surprise Zoom Exchange
- Randall Emmett: Megan Fox, Machine Gun Kelly Are ‘Glued to Each Other’
- Celebrities Who Went From Rags to Riches
- Inside Jennifer Lawrence’s $9 Million New York City Penthouse She Just Sold
- Megan Thee Stallion Dishes on Her Powerhouse Aura, Meeting Beyoncé, and Upcoming Projects
- Detail, Producer of Beyonce’s ‘Drunk in Love,’ Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Nia DaCosta Will Take Lead on Captain Marvel 2 as the First Black Woman to Direct a Marvel Film