Kristen, Jax and More Attended Stassi and Beau’s Wedding: What We KnowLatest News
Stassi Schroeder and Beau Clark’s wedding was full of love, but it certainly didn’t look like they originally planned.
The 32-year-old former Vanderpump Rules star revealed on Tuesday, October 7, that she and Clark, 40, quietly exchanged vows last month after the coronavirus pandemic forced them to postpone their wedding in Italy.
“Today would’ve been our wedding day. We went and did it anyway ,” Schroeder, who is pregnant with a baby girl, wrote alongside a video from their big day. “I am so proud to be your wife @thegoodthebadthebogie.”
Schroeder and Clark, who went public with their relationship in February 2018, got engaged during the summer of 2019. Before Schroeder was fired from Bravo for her past racially insensitive remarks in June, the couple was set to document their wedding and planning process on season 9 of Vanderpump Rules.
During season 8 of the series, the Next Level Basic author opened up about her feud with Kristen Doute, revealing that she wasn’t planning to invite her then-costar to her big day.
“I’m not going to invite someone [to my wedding] that I’m not even really speaking to or hanging out with,” she told Us in February. “Of course I would want Kristen [at our wedding]. But I think we need to get to a point where it would be normal for her to be there.”
After the network cut ties with Doute for her past actions too, the two women hired the same publicist and reconnected.
“I was invited to the wedding after all! #FromDarkToClark,” Doute, 37, wrote alongside a photo from the wedding on Tuesday via Instagram.
Schroeder and Clark both replied to her post.
“I just choked laughing ,” she quipped.
The casting agent added, “Ahahahahahaha .”
Scroll through for everything else we know about the nuptials:
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Bachelorette Fans Have Found a Bunch of Cast Lookalikes, and You Can’t Unsee Them
- Miley Cyrus Recalls Making Eye Contact With an Alien After Seeing UFO
- Katherine Schwarzenegger Defends Chris Pratt After He’s Called the ‘Worst’ Chris
- Why Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev Are Changing Their Wedding Location
- How True to Life Is the Trial of the Chicago 7 Script? For Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Very
- Prince Charles, William Didn’t Think Harry, Meghan Were ‘Serious’ About Stepping Down
- This Voice Singer Was So Good, John Legend Turned His Chair on the Very First Note
- Jeff Bridges Reveals He’s Been Diagnosed With Lymphoma
- TikTok’s Larray Calls Out Influencers in His Diss Track ‘Canceled’
- Lily James and Dominic West Cuddle at Rome Airport After PDA-Filled Trip