Kristen Wiig and Fiancé Avi Rothman Have Reportedly Welcomed TwinsLatest News
Kristen Wiig and her fiancé Avi Rothman are parents! People reported on Wednesday that the couple welcomed twins via a surrogate earlier this year. While the 46-year-old actress has yet to publicly confirm the news, she did hint at becoming a mother during Saturday Night Live‘s Mother’s Day episode. “I don’t know if I truly appreciated my mom the first 45 years of my life,” she said while paying tribute to her mom. “But this year I’m feeling especially grateful for her advice, her love. I’m so thankful for all the things she’s taught me, preparing me to be a mom myself.”
Kristen and Avi were first linked back in May 2016 when they were spotted vacationing in Hawaii. At the time, it was reported that the actors had been quietly dating for a few months, and in August 2019, news broke that they had gotten engaged. Congrats to Kristen and Avi on their growing family!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split
- Rebel Wilson and Jacob Busch Began Dating Before Pandemic: It’s ‘Serious’
- Yikes! Scheana Shay Says She Wasn’t Invited to Lala Kent’s Gender Reveal
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?
- Rebel Wilson and Rumored Beau Jacob Busch Make Red Carpet Debut